Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some people just love to stir sh**? Seriously?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • 19 Replies

Backstory: I have had custody of my 3 nieces for 3 1/2 years.  Everything is super.  They are happy, stable, & responsible.  They were being raised by their grandmother before (my mother), and she is batshit crazy & completely out of touch with reality.  They were abused & neglected by her for years, yet she has resented me & tried to stir shit because their mother (my sister) signed them over to me, knowing I am the best option to raise them.

For 3 1/2 years, she has hated me for having them & tried to make my life a living hell.  She has threatened to burn my house down with me in it FFS.  She does and sells drugs.  The list goes on and on.

Her current scheme is that she is now recruiting the kids' birth "fathers" to try & take them away and wreak havoc.  They are claiming that my sister & I forged their signatures on the custody papers.  When my sister said this to me earlier, I laughed, because my signature, her signature, and my mother's signatures are the only ones on the papers.  The judge said the birth fathers' sigs were not legally needed since they did not sign the birth certificates, nor had they been a part of their lives.  I was just like "Umm..okay.  Let them go down there and try to start that battle, the judge will pull the papers & then laugh in their faces."

I had to take away visitation with her because she would manipulate them into doing & saying awful & harmful things.  Neither myself nor the kids have seen her since November of last year & it's going to stay that way until she shapes up (which I would be willing to bet she never will).

Anyway, what the hell is wrong with these types of people? I have known my fair share.  What is wrong in their fucking brains?  I can't wrap mine around it.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:32 AM
As I said before. You have way too much fucking drama.
rissamom224
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You know you could get a restraining order.
I know it's your mom, but it sounds like your nieces have been through enough. They don't need drug dealing gramz bringing more.exposure to their lives.
teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Quoting Anonymous: As I said before. You have way too much fucking drama.

I concur.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Why is your sister unable to care for her own children?
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Can you pimp slap a restraining order across her face?
teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Quoting rissamom224: You know you could get a restraining order. I know it's your mom, but it sounds like your nieces have been through enough. They don't need drug dealing gramz bringing more.exposure to their lives.

Yes, I was really close to getting a TPO.  Instead, we just decided to move to a different town & not tell her where we were going.  I despise having to bring the police into anything, though, because they are usually worthless around here.

Like the other day I called them because some kids knocked down a Slow Children at Play sign & a Speed Limit sign, and put trash in our mailbox.  I didn't want to file a report, trash in my mailbox is not a big deal, I just figured they would want to know since knocking down signs is illegal.  On top of that, we moved here 2 months ago and have seen the police patrolling our neighborhood a total of 2 times, so I told them that some more patrolling would also probably help.  They said to me "There's nothing we can do unless you come down and file a report."  Um, no, I'm not gonna come down and file a fucking report.  If you don't want to send somebody out to patrol or get these signs put back up or catch who's doing it, that's on y'alls' shitty asses. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Lord Jesus it's a fire....

teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Quoting Rebecca7708: Why is your sister unable to care for her own children?

She has many mental disorders, including Schizophrenia (due to my batshit crazy mother that raised her).  She is not capable of raising them & never has been, and she knows it.

teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Can you pimp slap a restraining order across her face?

Refer to my post above =)

teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lord Jesus it's a fire....

I thought somebody was BBQin'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)