Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you answer these?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • 97 Replies
I'm bored, so I'm going to pry into your life :) just answer the ones that apply to you :)

1. How did you know you were ready to get married as opposed to just living together?

2. How did you know you were ready to start having kids?

3. How did you know you were ready for more than one kid?

4. What's your favorite cafemom group?

5. What is the next ultimate goal in your future? (New house, another baby, weight loss, new job, etc.)
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:29 AM
You knoooow you wanna tell me about yourself lol
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1. We were wildly in love with each other. We actually wanted to get married at 19/20 after dating for 8 months (that's when we moved in together). Our parents thought we were crazy. We got married a couple years later 21/22. We had enough money, and he got a really good job and it just felt right.

2. ntnp. I guess we just felt stable enough. Didn't think it would happen so quickly lol.

3. We don't want anymore kids. I don't think I will ever be ready.

4. This is the only group I go to.

5. I always love losing weight haha it's a slow process, but buying a new car is our next goal. We are already home owners.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump because it was entertaining lol
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1. We'd lived together 2 years and had dated for 6 by the time our wedding day came. We were very ready.
2. We had been married a year, both with good jobs, and had purchased our first home. We decided it was time.
3. Dd was 3, and we had paid off some debt. We were ready for number 2 by then.
4. MC
5. Obtaining my Masters in 2015
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Yay for the first answers! Lol
What kind of car are you looking at?

Quoting Cocomicah: 1. We were wildly in love with each other. We actually wanted to get married at 19/20 after dating for 8 months (that's when we moved in together). Our parents thought we were crazy. We got married a couple years later 21/22. We had enough money, and he got a really good job and it just felt right.

2. ntnp. I guess we just felt stable enough. Didn't think it would happen so quickly lol.

5. I always love losing weight haha it's a slow process, but buying a new car is our next goal. We are already home owners.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Oooh a masters in what?

Quoting KairisMama: 1. We'd lived together 2 years and had dated for 6 by the time our wedding day came. We were very ready.

2. We had been married a year, both with good jobs, and had purchased our first home. We decided it was time.

4. MC

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Curriculum and Instruction (I teach)

Quoting TexasGirl90: Oooh a masters in what?

Quoting KairisMama: 1. We'd lived together 2 years and had dated for 6 by the time our wedding day came. We were very ready.
4. MC
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Crazy to say this, but a Beamer most likely. :) I had to smile at myself lol I never thought we would ever buy a car like that. #middleclassproblems lmao

Quoting TexasGirl90: Yay for the first answers! Lol
What kind of car are you looking at?

Quoting Cocomicah: 1. We were wildly in love with each other. We actually wanted to get married at 19/20 after dating for 8 months (that's when we moved in together). Our parents thought we were crazy. We got married a couple years later 21/22. We had enough money, and he got a really good job and it just felt right.

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM

1. How did you know you were ready to get married as opposed to just living together?

I don't believe in living together before marriage. That wasn't for me. We didn't live together until we were married.

2. How did you know you were ready to start having kids?

My oldest was unplanned. I really don't know.

3. How did you know you were ready for more than one kid?

I always wanted more than one child.

4. What's your favorite cafemom group?

Mine, Siggy Dynasty.This one is second

5. What is the next ultimate goal in your future? (New house, another baby, weight loss, new job, ect.) IDK

heavenlybliss19
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
1. We were already living together, and he was the only one I'd ever met whose life interests and morals matched mine.

2. Three months after learning we were pregnant. Before that, we were both freaked out.

3. Never! We are one and done.

4. The one I go to first.

5. Home repairs, get my learner's permit (yes, nearly 30 and no license).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)