Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My junk food confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Right about now I'm wondering exactly how bad it is for you to eat fast food every day, sometimes twice a day.
I think I have a problem.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM
My body would literally just stop. It'd be furious with me. I'd be so sick.
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM
I'm home 90% of the time so we don't really eat fast food a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM
If you do, I do too.
MommyJill87
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Yeah you do have a problem. It's full of additives and chemicals designed to make you addicted.

Not to mention expensive.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Go watch Super Size Me and find out.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Jenn? My friend does this. Eats 2 fast food meals a day. Don't know how she does it.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:53 AM
My next door neighbors do it. At least once a day, everyday, they have fast food bags/cups in their hands...

I eat that crap once a month and regret it. I'm instantly in the bathroom.

Good luck with that.
Larae1990
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:04 AM
My hubby n I used to eat like that before we had our daughter. I was always sick and slow and tired, then I found out that mcdonalds uses "worm fillers" in their meat and one of the packaging managers of the factories that packages the meat admitted that there may be "human" in the meat that when someone gets hurt they can't just shut down production. That was the first step to never eating fast food again, or that's sort of a lie cuz I eat subway and panda every once in awhile.

Pic- this is the sign in front of McDonald's by my house

Quoting Anonymous: Right about now I'm wondering exactly how bad it is for you to eat fast food every day, sometimes twice a day.

Larae1990
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Quoting Larae1990: My hubby n I used to eat like that before we had our daughter. I was always sick and slow and tired, then I found out that mcdonalds uses "worm fillers" in their meat and one of the packaging managers of the factories that packages the meat admitted that there may be "human" in the meat that when someone gets hurt they can't just shut down production. That was the first step to never eating fast food again, or that's sort of a lie cuz I eat subway and panda every once in awhile.

Quoting Anonymous: Right about now I'm wondering exactly how bad it is for you to eat fast food every day, sometimes twice a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Oh wow. I've never seen one of those signs. Is it just in California ?

Quoting Larae1990:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Larae1990: My hubby n I used to eat like that before we had our daughter. I was always sick and slow and tired, then I found out that mcdonalds uses "worm fillers" in their meat and one of the packaging managers of the factories that packages the meat admitted that there may be "human" in the meat that when someone gets hurt they can't just shut down production. That was the first step to never eating fast food again, or that's sort of a lie cuz I eat subway and panda every once in awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)