Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so sick of vomit

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
I'm 20 gazillion weeks pregnant....29 to be exact.

I have a zofran pump. I eat on a schedule and a limited number of foods. I do everything I am supposed to...

Yet ... .

I vomit.

I'm so sick of puke. I try not to cry cause it makes it worse. I try to always have something on my stomach so it doesn't burn so bad but sometimes I over sleep.

The nurses keep telling me I should be getting better not worse. Yet, it gets worse.

I have had 4 rate increases since I started on the pump. Each increase hurts worse then the last.

I have lost a total of 32lbs so far. I'm so tired of being sick....
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Is pot legal in your state?  I hear it does wonders for really bad morning sickness.  

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Ugh...

Sorry Momma.
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:16 AM
No.

I go to the chiropractor to try to help it too.

I do damn near everything somebody suggests to help.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Is pot legal in your state?  I hear it does wonders for really bad morning sickness.  

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:49 AM

35 weeks and still vomit a minimum of 4 times per day.  Take heart in knowing the sicker you are, the healthier the baby is.  Tell the nurses to go fly a kite because I have vomited for my entire pregnancy for all of my pregnancies and during labor with my first!!  i refuse medication though and eat smaller meals.  I did read though that eating a lower carb diet reduces hyperemesis aka so much vomiting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)