Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can I just drop him off?...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
So i have a 5 year old son, with some serious issues. And I feel like I can not deal with it anymore a lot of the time. Which makes me feel like such a shitty mom.
We were seeing a speech therapist for the past three years and like the past 6 months everytime we went it was a waste, he'd jerk around the whole time and not get anything done for his speech finally last week his therapist got fed up and discharged him so pretty much the school will deal with his delay in september /:
Today at my doctors appointment he was being great then all of a sudden its like a switch went off and he start ing screaming and yelling and throwing a huge friggin fit, which is so embarrassing...
He does this all the time at home, at peoples house so on..
I feel like I cant take him anywhere anymore...its really hard on me and him...and ive tried taking him to doctors, weve seen a few and it goes no where it seems /:
So anyways today we leave the doctors get in the jeep and I tell him we are going home and he will have to sit in his room for a bit because of how he was acting...to which he says he wants to go to his dadas /: the guy who hasnt seen him since april and could careless about how it makes my son feel that he doesnt see him...
Well honestly I was very tempted to just show up at his house today and br like heres your son have fun...aghh its just getting very frustrating, when he starts his crap I often want to just take him and leave him with his dad even though I wouldnt I want to so bad...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Why can't you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry shug! It's hard being the only active parent because always have to be the bad guy. He sound like he might be on the spectrum of autism.

Try to get a sitter and spend a while day recuperating by doing whatever you love to do!! It always helps me refocus
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:15 AM
I probably would. Sounds like he needs his dad.It may help improve things. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:16 AM
The last time his father had him, my son came home with a rug burn on his arm, he dad says he was trying to put him in the corner, and he did it to himself. My son woth limited speech said he threw him...so theres that...
And his father refuses to help with him in anyway I.e. child support...so when I started asking for 15$ for gas to drive him for his visits, or he could come get him for visits (its a 20$ drive here and back twice, so pick up and drop off, or a 45$ cab here) he stopped returning texts...not to mention a lot of other issues...regardless I could show up thrre with my son get his hopes up hed get to see his dad and likely not even have tge door answered for us...
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Unless your former flame has some mad Mary Poppins skills, you're asking for your kid's craptastic behavior to get exponentially worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM
I have had him tested and everything and the most ive gotten is its me thats the problem /: one doctor actually told me that...
And id honestly love to get a sitter for him but thats the hardest thing ever! Lol its like pulling teeth to get anyone to watch him even...

Quoting Anonymous: Sorry shug! It's hard being the only active parent because always have to be the bad guy. He sound like he might be on the spectrum of autism.

Try to get a sitter and spend a while day recuperating by doing whatever you love to do!! It always helps me refocus
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:21 AM
It sounds like you need some help. I'm sorry your are going thru this.
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:23 AM

This screams Nanny 911.  I'm sorry, but it really does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Is he autistic?
ivegotrhythm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
No, it sounds like he needs a good dad but clearly he doesn't have one. So time for plan B.

Quoting Anonymous: I probably would. Sounds like he needs his dad.It may help improve things. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)