Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I barely met my bf and got pregnant a couple weeks later! Been together 2 years now but. .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My bubz was a surprise! I just barely met my boyfriend and got pregnant a couple weeks later. . Is it wrong after being together for almost two years that I feel like I'm barely getting to know him? That I may want to focus on myself rather than a relationship at this time? It seems that he's beginning to show his true colors. .

Do I give him a chance but do so broken up?

This has been on my mind. .

Anything helps!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mybumblebe
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this
It sounds like you would be happier not being with him. Hopefully you two can be mature enough to raise the baby in a healthy environment
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this
My parents got pregnant after two months. They stayed together for 20 years. It was hell for everyone.they have been apart for a year and while there are still some issues everyone is happier.

Just becuase you had a child with him doesn't mean it is best to stay with him.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Having a kid together is n reason to stay together. There has to be more than that.

goldpandora
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:29 AM

Counselling. You don't want to throw everything away without being sure you did everything you could first ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Thanks everyone..

I'm just afraid of letting go of him. I don't know how I'd feel if I saw him with someone else. I don't know what decision to make at this point..
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd say, two years in with a child you should do what it takes to try to work through your issues. All relationships have rocky points where the other person annoys the crap out of you. Unless he's showing abusive tendencies, then leave.

Talk to him about needing more alone time, and make arrangements to do things that are for you. Maybe you feel like you're losing you identity, which would be why you want to focus on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)