Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Conspiracy Theories...

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:25 AM
  • 23 Replies

Which ones do you/did you believe in?

Which ones do you not believe in?

Which ones piss you off?

I don't really believe anything that could be called a 'conspiracy theory' that I know of. Sometimes it blows my mind what people will believe though. 

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I believe a good amount of them.

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Mobile Photo

Hold up, gotta put on my tiara!
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Care to list some? 

Quoting Anonymous:

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Oh, that's awesome, lol.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Mobile Photo

Hold up, gotta put on my tiara!

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Quoting Browncoat4eva:

Care to list some? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Shhh! They're listening!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:37 AM
Believe: 9/11, mass shooting theories- only parts of those and only some. I believe people died. Also, HAARP.

I don't believe a lot of them. One that sticks out is the reptilian theory. Just no.

The one that pisses me off is one of the theories on the Aurora Theatre shooting. When I see people say no one got hurt or died, it really pisses me off.
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Who's 'them' though? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Browncoat4eva:

Care to list some? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Shhh! They're listening!

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:41 AM

I have never heard of HAARP, when I googled I got "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". Not sure what it is and it would take way too much reading for this hour, lol. But thanks, it gives me something to read another day. 

Reptilians- I'm with you.

The theater shooting- yes, it pisses me off too when people deny there were deaths. Also with Sandy Hook. I feel bad for the victims families. 

Quoting Anonymous: Believe: 9/11, mass shooting theories- only parts of those and only some. I believe people died. Also, HAARP. I don't believe a lot of them. One that sticks out is the reptilian theory. Just no. The one that pisses me off is one of the theories on the Aurora Theatre shooting. When I see people say no one got hurt or died, it really pisses me off.

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:01 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:02 AM
well the very short and simple explanation- Government sprays chemicals and it influences weather. Also leaves chemtrails in the sky.

I lived in Aurora most of my life so those comments hit me on a personal level. I knew a bunch of people there. security guard that worked at my middle school, my friend of 10+ years, the girl that dated DHs best friend, people I used to hang out with as a teenager. They really do exist, and I just shake my head lol

Quoting Browncoat4eva:

I have never heard of HAARP, when I googled I got "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". Not sure what it is and it would take way too much reading for this hour, lol. But thanks, it gives me something to read another day. 

Reptilians- I'm with you.

The theater shooting- yes, it pisses me off too when people deny there were deaths. Also with Sandy Hook. I feel bad for the victims families. 

Quoting Anonymous: Believe: 9/11, mass shooting theories- only parts of those and only some. I believe people died. Also, HAARP.

I don't believe a lot of them. One that sticks out is the reptilian theory. Just no.

The one that pisses me off is one of the theories on the Aurora Theatre shooting. When I see people say no one got hurt or died, it really pisses me off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)