Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Disappearing thermometer

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
I hate it when the damn thing disappears. I used it earlier today too (technically yesterday not but oh well). I even saw it right before bed. But now I can't find it. I love my temporal one because it is so quick. But I had to go old school with an under the tongue one. Kid hated it but I got a starting temp for him. It is going to be a long day. Wish me luck please and if you find my thermometer send it back please, lol.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Racer15
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:49 AM
I don't like temporals, we use them all the time at work but they aren't as accurate as the plain old oral/axillary/rectals are. I have four but they seem to vanish when I need them which drives me insane.
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I bet it's in the same place my pizza cutter is!! It's been missing for 2 years now... 

I hope it's having fun!

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:54 AM
I knew that thing was a slut. Running off with a pizza cutter. I wonder what kind of babies come from that combo, lol.

Quoting DanaG70:

I bet it's in the same place my pizza cutter is!! It's been missing for 2 years now... 

I hope it's having fun!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Mine always turn up missing too. I started keeping one in my first aid kit, one in my night stand drawer (because they always wake up at 2am with a fever) and one in my purse first aid kit (aka hello kitty makeup bag with bandaids, antibiotic ointment and chewable Motrin). It seems to work I always have one when I need it.
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

A pizza cutter that can tell if the pizza is done by taking it's temp? The new baby's name is Pizt...

Quoting purpleducky: I knew that thing was a slut. Running off with a pizza cutter. I wonder what kind of babies come from that combo, lol.
Quoting DanaG70:

I hope it's having fun!

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I just found my dd's school pictures and my guy's pocketknife that he could not find for nearly a year LOL.  I told the measuring cups I found to tell the thermometer to go back home.

Pixers
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:02 AM
2 moms liked this
I think the pizza cutter, thermometer and my favorite now missing crochet hook are starting a commune in Nevada... My husbands favorite now missing watch is the pimp....
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:07 AM
That goes perfectly with the episode of Jail that I am watching; they are taking with prostitutes.

Quoting Pixers: I think the pizza cutter, thermometer and my favorite now missing crochet hook are starting a commune in Nevada... My husbands favorite now missing watch is the pimp....
momofhnd
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:10 AM
Well I guess my camera is taking pictures of everything, it's been missing almost a week now..
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:01 AM
I found it!! Today will be a bit easier now. Good luck to the rest of you in finding your stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)