Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 interviews in a year!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
And I haven't been hired. I do have a job ,but I'm trying to move to a different site/position within in the district. I have two interviews tomorrow. Any tips/advice?I really getting tired of rejection. Lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:05 AM
No advice, but best of luck!
AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:06 AM
If you don't use it already look up the star method for interviews that's what I've always used. Be detailed and give specific examples if you can. Good luck!!
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:06 AM
I'm wondering if you just aren't a great interviewer..

What I've done in the past, is contacted one of the places I was rejected from and asked right out, "Why wasn't I chosen? I would like to improve for future opportunity.." Blah blah.. Something like that.

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:06 AM

waiting for the predicable twit to come along and say you must not be trying hard enough

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:07 AM
Thanks!

Quoting mattiehatter: No advice, but best of luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Idk? Maybe ? I've had some that I know I wasn't great. Then there was the ones that I thought I did awesome.

Quoting KristenFowles: I'm wondering if you just aren't a great interviewer..

What I've done in the past, is contacted one of the places I was rejected from and asked right out, "Why wasn't I chosen? I would like to improve for future opportunity.." Blah blah.. Something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll check that out. Thank you!

Quoting AustinsMommy007: If you don't use it already look up the star method for interviews that's what I've always used. Be detailed and give specific examples if you can. Good luck!!
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Call! Seriously!

Ask to speak to who interviewed you and get 1st hand what it is that you could work on :-)

Quoting Anonymous: Idk? Maybe ? I've had some that I know I wasn't great. Then there was the ones that I thought I did awesome.

Quoting KristenFowles: I'm wondering if you just aren't a great interviewer..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:13 AM
I know, really.lol

Quoting autodidact:

waiting for the predicable twit to come along and say you must not be trying hard enough

AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:21 AM

maybe you are underqualified or over qualified.  are the interviews related to what you are doing now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)