Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kid is finally home!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
She had a suicide prevention training seminar that started at 6 for Girl Scouts, I dropped her and a bunch of friends off and a friends mom was picking up. The friends mom called and said "hey I told the girls we would drive over to Disneyland to watch the fireworks is it ok is Lil goes?" Ok cool whatever it's summer have a ball. She just walked through the door at 1. Now of course I can't sleep because I stayed up waiting for her until 1 bummer!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Aren't the fireworks at 9 or 10?
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:09 AM
I have no clue. I guess they walked around downtown Disney for a while and then stopped for something to eat on the way back. No big deal really I trust her friends parents and she has let me know what was going on I just am now having a hard time falling asleep.

Quoting DomsMama07: Aren't the fireworks at 9 or 10?
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:11 AM
We'll hopefully you get some sleep and don't have to be up to early tomorrow!

Quoting LCWAmommy: I have no clue. I guess they walked around downtown Disney for a while and then stopped for something to eat on the way back. No big deal really I trust her friends parents and she has let me know what was going on I just am now having a hard time falling asleep.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Of course my 6 year old is up at 6:30 :/

Quoting DomsMama07: We'll hopefully you get some sleep and don't have to be up to early tomorrow!

Quoting LCWAmommy: I have no clue. I guess they walked around downtown Disney for a while and then stopped for something to eat on the way back. No big deal really I trust her friends parents and she has let me know what was going on I just am now having a hard time falling asleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)