Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can I find out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My four year old daughters sm has a baby with dd's dad the baby was born 4 days after my son, well she hadn't reported it to the state when she married him, she's getting assistance for her son(who does not live with them) while he works.

I have dd under state health insurance because I can't afford it. When they filled out the bc I'm pretty sure they put down that they were married and they have to present a copy of their ML to her case worker for her state aid, we all know that can't be forged.

He has to carry dd under his health insurance if he doesn't then I have to which Iam doing, how can I find out if he has private coverage for their baby or doesn't she have to give a copy of their marriage license to her cw?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Take him back to court since he isn't following the orders and providing coverage. He's supposed to give you a copy of the insurance card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:37 AM
That's just it, I'm not sure if he has private health insurance or if she's lying to the state again and still collecting aid.

She has to give a copy of their marriage license to her case worker. I know that they will count his income and since he has been working a lot probably cut her off and go after her once they see how long they've been married.

I'm just wondering if I can find out if he has private health insurance for their child since he's supposed to carry it on our daughter and isn't.

Unless he didn't sign their baby's birth certificate.

Quoting owl0210: Take him back to court since he isn't following the orders and providing coverage. He's supposed to give you a copy of the insurance card.
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:40 AM
If he's supposed to have insurance on her, then it doesn't matter if he has private insurance. He HAS to get it, and put her on. I guess I don't really understand your question.

Quoting Anonymous: That's just it, I'm not sure if he has private health insurance or if she's lying to the state again and still collecting aid.

She has to give a copy of their marriage license to her case worker. I know that they will count his income and since he has been working a lot probably cut her off and go after her once they see how long they've been married.

I'm just wondering if I can find out if he has private health insurance for their child since he's supposed to carry it on our daughter and isn't.

Quoting owl0210: Take him back to court since he isn't following the orders and providing coverage. He's supposed to give you a copy of the insurance card.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:43 AM
Is there a way I can find out if he has private health care and pays out of pocket for it?

Quoting Loveavision: If he's supposed to have insurance on her, then it doesn't matter if he has private insurance. He HAS to get it, and put her on. I guess I don't really understand your question.

Quoting Anonymous: That's just it, I'm not sure if he has private health insurance or if she's lying to the state again and still collecting aid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)