Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL will be the death of me......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I swear this woman is fucking nuts. I'm sick of her bitching about my parenting and if my 2 year old gets up at 5 every morning. I can't help that he gets up that early. I put him to bed even late and he still gets up early...She bitches at any opportunity and I swear I'm about to go off on her....

With that rant over.... Anyone have any crazy In laws that you are tired of hearing ????

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:06 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:08 AM
No, but my mom is horrible, so I don't let her in my life. You should follow suit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this
We cut off my MIL like 5 years ago. Best decision ever.
Qzx
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:09 AM
No crazy in laws but my 2 year old is up that early too. Today it was 3:45 :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Yep! My sil is extremely toxic and I finally had enough of her shit. I keep my distance and if I have to see her, I'm very quiet. I finally realized that I do not have to be a door mat for her anymore. I don't deserve it.

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Its sad that this has to happen with family. However, toxic relationships should be ended b/c foulness will rob you & your family of peace. Good for you!

Quoting Anonymous: We cut off my MIL like 5 years ago. Best decision ever.

Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:16 AM
That would drive me crazy but my husband would definitely have asked his mom to back off. What does your husband say?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:18 AM
I was really sad when it happened!

Her telling me she'd take my kid away was the final straw. She hasn't worked in 25 plus years and then some. She clearly had issues she wasn't addressing. All of her kids moved 1000 miles+ away.

I do think of her often, but she just doesn't let shit go.

Quoting oliveoyl214:

Its sad that this has to happen with family. However, toxic relationships should be ended b/c foulness will rob you & your family of peace. Good for you!

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Hopefully she will get her issues in check one day and have inner peace within herself. Its funny how some people tell you how to run your life & judge you harshly, yet they can't run their own damn life. The last straw for me was when I found out that my sil was saying horrible things about me to my 11 yr. dd (she was 8-9 at the time). nasty name calling & mocking my family's religion to her.

Quoting Anonymous: I was really sad when it happened! Her telling me she'd take my kid away was the final straw. She hasn't worked in 25 plus years and then some. She clearly had issues she wasn't addressing. All of her kids moved 1000 miles+ away. I do think of her often, but she just doesn't let shit go.
Quoting oliveoyl214:

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Life is too short to keep negative people around.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)