Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so I have herpes.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I got it when I carelessly had unprotected sex when I was 17. It sucks so bad. It's gross, outbreaks are painful, I can't have normal sex with my so and I feel ashamed. I feel like I'll never be normal again. And I just feel like a disgusting person. I would give anything to rewind and not have this awful virus.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:33 AM
That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Me to but I only had one flare up in my life,so it hasn't been a problem really.
oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Your not a disgusting person mama! You made a mistake in your past. We all make mistakes. All you can do is make the best of it and move foward. ((hugs))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:43 AM
You're so lucky. I wish that's how mine was. But I swear I have one like every few months.

Quoting Anonymous: Me to but I only had one flare up in my life,so it hasn't been a problem really.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Thank you. I just want it to magically go away. At least it's not HIV though!

Quoting Loveavision: That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I just wish I could take it all back. And never date that guy. Young and dumb !! But at least he wasn't HIV+ better herpes than aids.

Quoting oliveoyl214:

Your not a disgusting person mama! You made a mistake in your past. We all make mistakes. All you can do is make the best of it and move foward. ((hugs))

holyhoola
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:50 AM
I'm ignorant on the subject but is there not medicine in pill form to prevent outbreaks?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Uh dear... That's unfortunate. Aren't there medications that control outbreaks?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Sorry, my SIL has it, she announces it to everyone (she has some mental issues as well) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:57 AM
I know the pain when I found out I got it I tried to kill myself I thought it was the end of the world luckily I did my research and found it that alot of people have healthy relationships and babies who has it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)