Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There is something living above my h ead in my attic small update(bathroom related) update again attic related lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies
I rent an apartment and am on the end. At this very minute I'm hearing a noise in my attic that sounds like there is someone living up there.

I've been wanting to go up and look around but since I have kids I don't think that's a good idea. Just incase I do find someone living up there and not paying rent lol.

I'm going to call up front to the office and see if they can have someone go up and see what's there.

They need to check this stuff before renting these apartments out.

Update(about my upstairs bathroom don't read if you don't want to get confused)

Ffs I went to the bathroom last night and always check the toilet before I sit down saw nothing got up after going flushed and there was something long skinny and black hanging out from under the rim.

I went into dd's room and told her to use the 1/2 bathroom down stairs by the front door because I don't want to chance her getting bit on the a** if there is a spider under the rim.

Well it moved when I tried pulling it down with a rag.

Ffs can't I get a break here it think after this I'm completely done smh I wanna move back with my mommy lol

Update again

I checked the attic door it's not sealed and considering I can't get up there without killing myself I called the office and spoke to the head manager.

I asked if they'd checked the attic before I moved in she said no they don't normally do attic checks and asked why I explained I heard something up at there early this morning and it kept me up.

She said she'll send someone out to check.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Freaky! Is there access in your apartment to it?
How do they go in and out?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Someone here posted a YouTube video...this guy was accusing his girlfriend of eating all their food at night, so he set up a camera in the kitchen. There was some girl living in the attic and she crawled out each night to eat 0.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:50 AM
It's above my closet if there is someone up there they'd have to get out when we aren't home or asleep I keep crazy hours since I've had my ds.

I heard something moving around up there and am scared. My mom recently had a baby rabbit fall out of the bathroom ceiling at her house before I had ds no idea how it got there.

Quoting twinmommy27: Freaky! Is there access in your apartment to it?
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Eeeeek!! Scary, I'd be calling the front office too!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:52 AM
What the actual fuck???? Ok now Iam definitely calling the office as soon as they open. I doubt if they've been up there at all.

Quoting Anonymous: Someone here posted a YouTube video...this guy was accusing his girlfriend of eating all their food at night, so he set up a camera in the kitchen. There was some girl living in the attic and she crawled out each night to eat 0.o
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Scary!! Definitely call!
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Could be a raccoon or opossum..

I wouldn't be sleeping if I thought it was a person. How long have you lived there?

Quoting Anonymous: It's above my closet if there is someone up there they'd have to get out when we aren't home or asleep I keep crazy hours since I've had my ds.

I heard something moving around up there and am scared. My mom recently had a baby rabbit fall out of the bathroom ceiling at her house before I had ds no idea how it got there.

Quoting twinmommy27: Freaky! Is there access in your apartment to it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:54 AM
The noise has stopped but still the shit sounded like shoes being kicked off and someone moving around

Quoting 672:

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:55 AM
I have an attic and I swear I hear stuff stirring up there now and then. It makes me wonder.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Let us know what the front office tells you. Is there access to your apartment from the attic?

Quoting Anonymous: The noise has stopped but still the shit sounded like shoes being kicked off and someone moving around
Quoting 672:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN