Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!# STUPID A** IN LAWS *edit%

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I SWEAR I HATE MY SO'S FAMILY SO MUCH!! ALL THEY DO IS TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AND THE KIDS AND HOW I AM A BAD MOTHER AND HOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE MY KIDS AND THEY CANT WAIT FOR SO TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT I NASTY BITCH I AM AND THIS AND THAT...AND THEN GET MAD WHEN I TELL THEM ALL THEY ARE NOT EVER GOING TO SEE THE KIDS AND SHIT AND SO AGREES.. BUT JUST UGH!!

before the question gets asked so and I have been together 10years as of july 22nt .. we have two kids together.. live a few states away from his family.... they have never liked me because i gave him the way out to leave his family i moved to nc before he did as our DD(6) is T1D and has always been seen at Duke she is was diagnosed at 15months old... and then I got a job offer up here. so I took it.. as I use to live in nc.. So is 26years old and I am 23years old YES we got together super young and had kids young.. so has never liked FL where we both met thanks to my cousin

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Oh dear... Calm down, it's too early for all that yelling.
Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Right.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Oh dear... Calm down, it's too early for all that yelling.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:24 AM
So block them, move out of state, change your phone #.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

So keep away from them ~~ problem solved.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

((hugs)) evil in laws suck

hautemama83
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:28 AM
So block them, and move on. Easy.
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Why do they feel so strongly about you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:33 AM

We live in NC they live in FL.. they don't have my number thank god... but every time i get on his facebook or whatever they are always talking shit threw it to him about me and the kids and he ignores them. but its still like wtf and they wonder why we don't give them our new house address and told them DS and DD's birthday's were canceled

Quoting DanaG70: So block them, move out of state, change your phone #.

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Well he needs to block them on FB as well. I wouldn't have those toxic people in my life. Not even on FB.

Quoting Anonymous:

We live in NC they live in FL.. they don't have my number thank god... but every time i get on his facebook or whatever they are always talking shit threw it to him about me and the kids and he ignores them. but its still like wtf and they wonder why we don't give them our new house address and told them DS and DD's birthday's were canceled

Quoting DanaG70: So block them, move out of state, change your phone #.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Quoting Loveavision: Why do they feel so strongly about you?

Because I "made" a grown man move away from a state he hates.. we have been together 10years have a 6year old and a 9month old together.. even though they knew nothing of our oldest. (him choice) because he was trying to get his life back on track and this and that... but they all say I'm lying about DD being his... and that all i am doing is using him for his money HA-HA when I've been working since 16years old and own my own company

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)