Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is flour All over my floor

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM
  • 22 Replies

My youngest is making waffles this morning and he was carrying the Sugar and flour containers and the flour fell and made a mess on my floor. I swept it up but when you walk in the kitchen you can feel the residue of flour, I will mop once he is done in the kitchen. He was very upset that he dumped the flour, I told him its just flour, I am just happy the container didn't fall on his foot that thing had 8-10lbs of flour in it.

God Loves you and So do I! 

Make a Friend, Be a Friend, Lead a friend to Christ.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Cute, been there done that!! And on the bright side, at least you weren't sleeping and woke up to a wonderful surprise!! 

mlg1989
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Aww.

Now I want waffles. I don't think I have had one in 5+ years. D:
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Oh no! Flour is one of things that'll you'll be finding in nooks and crannies for days!

Hmmm... waffles...
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 672:

Cute, been there done that!! And on the bright side, at least you weren't sleeping and woke up to a wonderful surprise!! 

Yeah, Kael is my Kitchen Cha ( Helper) for the week.He did really good though, The boys love the waffles.

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Mmmm waffles! I hate spilled flour, but definitely nothing mine would get in trouble for. Hopefully he stops feeling so bad, poor guy.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Quoting Danesmommy1: Oh no! Flour is one of things that'll you'll be finding in nooks and crannies for days! Hmmm... waffles...

Yeah, I just mopped, so It should be good. Hopefully...

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06: Mmmm waffles! I hate spilled flour, but definitely nothing mine would get in trouble for. Hopefully he stops feeling so bad, poor guy.

He wasn't in trouble, It was an accident. I am just glad, it didn't fall on his foot, that would have hurt like crazy.

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Oh no, I know. I guess I should have put an as well, or too. I figure he is feeling so bad he made a mess, and hopefully he isn't so down for so long.

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06: Mmmm waffles! I hate spilled flour, but definitely nothing mine would get in trouble for. Hopefully he stops feeling so bad, poor guy.

He wasn't in trouble, It was an accident. I am just glad, it didn't fall on his foot, that would have hurt like crazy.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I remember when my daughter was just a little one and bad mommy fell asleep on the couch...to wake up to her standing in front of me, flour all over her feet, hands, and face, and she smiles and says:

"MOMMY! I FOUND 'NO!"

And at that same exact moment, she threw two handfuls of flour into the air...

Yes baby...snow... xD

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I remember when my daughter was just a little one and bad mommy fell asleep on the couch...to wake up to her standing in front of me, flour all over her feet, hands, and face, and she smiles and says:

"MOMMY! I FOUND 'NO!"

And at that same exact moment, she threw two handfuls of flour into the air...

Yes baby...snow... xD

lol funny! probably not funny at the time, but funny none the less.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)