Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you like having 3 somes...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

Please don't say that  you are being "adventurous" and "open minded", NO, your sex relationship with your husband isn't enough so you look for another woman because you are either bi or like fucking women and your man, of course goes with it because he gets to fuck another girl while still being with you. I think is sad that you can't find what you seek and need from each other, being married 1 or 20 yrs, there's so much you can do without having to bring a 3rd person into the bedroom, men often manipulate women to do this too, but most of the is the women who simply can't come to terms that they need more than their own man's dick to be happy in bed. Vent Done.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
We've discussed it since my dh has never experienced something like that but I doubt we would ever do it. We have an amazing bond and I know it wouldn't be broken but we can buy toys to experience the dp if necessary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
That is simply your opinion. There are a lot of reasons people have threesomes or swing. Frankly you CANNOT get everything you may want from one person or one sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Um..yes you can, some people just aren't getting everything they want from their partner and they choose to do this in order to get it.

Quoting Anonymous: That is simply your opinion. There are a lot of reasons people have threesomes or swing. Frankly you CANNOT get everything you may want from one person or one sex.

Osstie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:26 AM
3 moms liked this
I suggest you tuck your nose back into your own business, honey.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM
That is your opinion.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Some people define their relationships and what's sexually acceptable differently than you do. We are carnal creatures and sex and pleasure are natural aspects.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Can a woman give or receive oral sex from another woman from her husband? Nope... Men and women are VERY different in bed. You simply cannot get the same experience from just one gender.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um..yes you can, some people just aren't getting everything they want from their partner and they choose to do this in order to get it.

Quoting Anonymous: That is simply your opinion. There are a lot of reasons people have threesomes or swing. Frankly you CANNOT get everything you may want from one person or one sex.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

If a woman is bi, it's pretty obvious she has to seek else where to satisfy that need. How is her husband going to help her with that? If she wants her husband to join, that's her business.

kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We've discussed it in the past, but my DH knows he'll probably never go through with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Why is this bothering you that bad?  Everyone makes their own choices, so make yours and be happy with them.   Stay out of other people's bedrooms,  there's no opinion you have that is going to change their mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)