Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have friends like you, Satan! *666 Post 6 of 9*

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 55 Replies
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the sixth Satanic Statement post. Last week was a short breather with a FAQ and AMA post I will provide the link for as well as the previous Statements at the end of this post. 

I believe we are far enough with the Statements for most of you to begin to see a correlation between all 9 and as a result you may begin to get a more definite idea of what the Church of Satan represents and what we find important.

This Statement is one I see examples for all the time in both real life and even here on Mom Confessions. I bet many, if not most of you, know a type of person I'm about to describe:

1. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

There are people in this world that feed on the energy and goodwill of others. That relative that takes, and takes, and takes and rarely gives in return; even acting incredulous and hurt when they aren't given what they want and offers guilt-trips in exchange. That friend that acts passive-aggressive if the group doesn't do what they want but instantly turns into the epitome of happiness when they get their way. That emotional friend that complains about their life to you for seemingly hours on end but rarely seems to have the time or want to hear about yours. Those who blame anyone but themselves when things go wrong, and expect everyone else around them to pick up THEIR pieces.

“Often the psychic vampire will use reverse psychology, saying: “Oh, I couldn’t ask you to do that”—and you, in turn, insist upon doing it. The psychic vampire never demands anything of you. That would be far too presumptuous. They simply let their wishes be known in subtle ways which will prevent them from being considered pests. They “wouldn’t think of imposing” and are always content and willingly accept their lot, without the slightest complaint—outwardly!”  -The Satanic Bible 

That is a Psychic Vampire.

Those who are sympathetic or empathetic are the ones most susceptible to the charms of a Psychic Vampire who is crafty yet subtle and who will use you and drain you mentally and emotionally before you are aware of the violation. A Satanist seeks to identify the enemy and act accordingly. I weigh what others give me compared to what I have given them in to define for myself how much they truly care about me. I am aware when the balance is overturned, and it is my decision whether or not I want/need the scales to tip back to even. It is in the interest of self-preservation that I carefully measure and weigh the relationships of those I care to have in my life...and those that seek to pull me down with them are dead weight I sever without hesitation.

Do you know a Psychic Vampire?

AVE SATANAS!

Link to last week's FAQ and AMA:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20131884/I_question_you_Satan_666_AMA_FAQ

Links to previous Statements:

Statement 1:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20038039/I_come_to_you_Satan_A_666_Post_ETA 

Statement 2:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20054454/I_live_as_you_Satan_666_Post_2_of_9 

Statement 3:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20074134/I_look_in_the_mirror_Satan_666_Post_3_of_9

Statement 4: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20092317/I_love_like_you_Satan_666_Post_4_of_9 

Statement 5:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20111553/I_hate_like_you_Satan_666_Post_5_of_9 

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Ave Bumptanas

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Ave Bumptanas

the.B.karma
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump!

lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

SATAN HATES DEAD POSTS.

cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I do know a few psychic vampires...LOL.

As a matter of fact, I used to be one(I was trained well.) It took me a long time to break free of it. It took extricating myself from those that behaved that way toward me, for me to recognize it in myself. Only then was I able to change it in myself.

In all honesty, it is really hard sometimes for me not to fall back into that behavior, but I find that I don't act that way when I am not around certain members of my family.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Goodness, I definitely know psychic vampires and astoundingly I go to church with them...
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I am glad that you are still doing these. It's early! Don't let the slowness discourage you....I was happy to see it pop up when I refreshed the page a bit ago. LOL.

I do have a question(that I don't think that you answered before...if you have, I am sorry). 

How old were you when you realized that you were, in fact, a satanist?

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I was 17 :X

(I'm 25 now)

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

I am glad that you are still doing these. It's early! Don't let the slowness discourage you....I was happy to see it pop up when I refreshed the page a bit ago. LOL.

I do have a question(that I don't think that you answered before...if you have, I am sorry). 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:26 AM

and you're right, it IS early.

I've been up at 3-4 a.m. recently so I'm early-bird status these days.

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)