Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you heard your teen dd having sex in your home... wwyd?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:11 AM
  • 73 Replies

Poll

Question: If your teen dd was doin it in the house, would you walk in on them to stop it?

Options:

Hell yes, walk in on them with a bucket of water or a hose! None of that in my house!

Nope, rather she did it at home than elsewhere

My teen dd would not be having sex period!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 131

View Results

My friend told me the other day that her dd was home with her bf and while she (mom) was down on the main floor, she could hear dd & bf doin the nasty in dd's room upstairs.

She didn't stop them!! She just complained to me that she could hear it. She knows her dd is a piece of work and has no respect for the mom (for reasons I halfway agree with, mom is a bit of a mess too). But to let her get away with that in your own home?

If it were me, I would've walked in on them, told that pos bf of her that he had no right, no respect and to get the f out of the house. But that would've pushed dd to stop coming home with him and to just do it at his place, so that's why mom let it happen, at least she's doing it at home... wtf??? No way!

I believe dd is 16 or just turned 17, bf is about same age I think (honestly do not know, but don't think he's over 18)

Would you have stopped it?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Yes I would have stopped it. My house my rules and my underage kid I won't be listening to her have sex. Also better for me to catch it than her dad. The safest thing I could do would be stop them.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM
My dd is 7. Can't think about that yet. Bump.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I have a son. I would go stop it and and tell her parents. 

Photo: -Randi.

Lilith23
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Uh i'd unsex them and kick him out, no fucking in my house!!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes I would. I would NOT have walked in. I would have knocked on the door told them they have 3 mins to get their asses down to my kitchen table. We NEED to talk !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM
While I'd love to imagine a world where no teen, including mine, has sex I know reality is different. Having said that, option 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PoisonEyeV
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

unsex them...lolol

" So then I marched my happy ass up them stairs and peeled their bodies apart...yeah, you're damn right...I unsexed them good!! "

Quoting Lilith23: Uh i'd unsex them and kick him out, no fucking in my house!!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Happily I don't have to deal with that yet (DD4 and SD7). However, I can honestly say I would put an immediate stop to it. That is disrespectful and would not fly in my home (but then again, I not only demand respect in my home, I also make sure I earn it!).

Love the idea of a bucket of water or a hose though... I have this picture in my head of a mom calmly filling a bucket with ice... Listening to the noises with an evil smile on her face as she puts water on the ice... Calmly opening the bedroom door... Dumping said ice bucket on the copulating coupe... Meeting her daughters eyes... No smile now. "Downstairs, 30 seconds, both of you, and dressed" and walking out without closing the door. :) thank you for the visual, it made me laugh.
rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

No, I wouldn't have stopped it. However, I'd make sure to have a conversation with my DD and make sure that she's being safe and she's not going to ge pregnant. And to next time put on some music to drown out the noise.

TheSilence
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I would walk in there, grab the boy by the ear and pull him out of the house. If he's lucky I may grab him clothes on the way out.
The boy would never be welcome in my house again and my daughter would be grounded for a very long time.
I find it incredibly disrespectful for teens to have sex in their parents home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)