Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men-

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yeah- I get that this is a repeat: but just now 2 ladies in my office are discussing how sorry they feel about a customer who got burned having an affair with a married man.

Really???

How about you feel sorry for the WIFE and the KIDS????

This is why I hate some people- their loyalty is never in the right place.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ER-momma
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Some people won't get certain situations unless it happens to them
LovelyJay512
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
4 moms liked this

We don't love these hoes. 

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Did the woman know the guy was married? If yes, then it is messed up to think that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I have never messed with a married man. But i have messed with men with ltr girlfriends. They do not tell the woman about the wife/girlfriend.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yah she knew. She had worked with this guy for 3 years!!!! She knew perfectly well he was married with kids... but he said he "loved" her.

Right... all she did was screw him. He could never actually take her out, like on a date or anything... some people are so stupid....

Quoting crysiann: Did the woman know the guy was married? If yes, then it is messed up to think that way.

happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM

If a man and woman have a casual relationship=date around I don't care. But this women KNEW he was married....

Quoting Anonymous: I have never messed with a married man. But i have messed with men with ltr girlfriends. They do not tell the woman about the wife/girlfriend.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Yep, I know this all too well. I technically had an affair. However, we were in the middle of our divorce so I don't consider it one. 

Quoting ER-momma: Some people won't get certain situations unless it happens to them

stef1976
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

My favorite are the women who think a married man is going to leave his family for a piece of ass. Seriously? He has his wife, kids and girlfriend why drop the wife and kids when he will have to pay child support and possibly alimony. 

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Can't trust a man who cheats on his wife most of the time. There are some instances though that the wife truly is a bastard. However, you really can't expect to have a lasting relationship with a man who won't leave his wife and chooses to go behind her back instead of ending things if they are so bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah some women have low self esteem and were raised terrible. That is why their intergity and morality are terrible. I have no idea why a woman would settle for 2nd place.

Quoting happinessforyou:

If a man and woman have a casual relationship=date around I don't care. But this women KNEW he was married....

Quoting Anonymous: I have never messed with a married man. But i have messed with men with ltr girlfriends. They do not tell the woman about the wife/girlfriend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)