Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't get it. (teen sex/abortion)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
**This not a pro choice/pro life debate.

I can't help but laugh at this and it seems a bit hypocritical to me. SOME of the same women who are on here constantly fighting for a woman's right to abort becuase it's her body, even for teenagers saying moms should not have say, are the same ones who are on here freaking out saying teens shouldn't have sex and my child will not ect. What happened to it's her body her choice? I just don't get this.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sara-1989
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I'm very pro chouce/abortion.

However, an 11 or 12 year old cannot care got an infant and being pregnant can do some serious harm to their bodies. If my daughter ever hot pregnant that young, she'd have an abortion. End of story. I don't think they should be allowed to stay pregnant that young.
mammabear87
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Uh oh this is about to get good. I dont need pop corn I need some wine.

LovelyJay512
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I'm talking more about older teens. Like 16. I never seen anyone be ok with their 12 year old having sex.

Quoting Sara-1989: I'm very pro chouce/abortion.

However, an 11 or 12 year old cannot care got an infant and being pregnant can do some serious harm to their bodies. If my daughter ever hot pregnant that young, she'd have an abortion. End of story. I don't think they should be allowed to stay pregnant that young.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM

It's MC, that's what happened! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Apparently nobody can answer it without sounding hypicritical

Quoting vegaswife2011:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM

You got it. 

Quoting Anonymous: Apparently nobody can answer it without sounding hypicritical
Quoting vegaswife2011:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I am pro-life. The only choice is keeping the baby or adoption. (And yes, I realize that mine is an unpopular opinion). And I was raised to not have sex at a young age. I didn't. Did I have sex before my parents wanted me to? Yes, they would have rather had me wait until marriage rather than being 18. It sure would have saved me a lot of heartache.

My SD wants to wait, I encourage her to do that. DH explained that she shouldn't be disappointed if she doesn't wait, but waiting is a good goal to have.

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Of she wanted one.

You can not,force her to have one.

End of story

Quoting Sara-1989: I'm very pro chouce/abortion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)