Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding Carter....makes me think my sister was abducted.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
This show really makes me think about my younger sister. Maybe it just makes me paranoid but idk

My mom supposedly hid a pregnancy and the first year of my sisters life. We didnt find out about her until she was a year old. We figured it was because my mom was ashamed because she was going through a slutty phase and didnt know the dad. I saw her a lot at this point and there was never any signs of pregnancy or a baby

This show really gets me thinking (For those who dont know it is about a teenager who gets arrested and when they called her mom to pick her up she didnt show up. It turns out that her mom was actually her kidnapper. She goes back to live with her biological parents and her life is turned upside down). My mom has no baby pictures at all. I saw her in that year and she never had a baby or any signs of a baby.

Do I sound paranoid or what would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
R00k
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Wow, I dunno. That is a pretty huge suspicion to have of someone. You would need more evidence before you even thought this of her..
Not having seen any pics does not mean she was kidnapped.
Back away from the TV.. ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Well I saw her 3-4 times a week the time she was pregnant and that year and there was never once any signs of pregnancy or a baby

Quoting R00k: Wow, I dunno. That is a pretty huge suspicion to have of someone. You would need more evidence before you even thought this of her..
Not having seen any pics does not mean she was kidnapped.
Back away from the TV.. ;)
RJC78
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM

How was your mom able to hide a pregnancy AND a baby for a year???  That had to have taken a LOT of work!

webgirl8369
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM

DNA test her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I always thought it was weird but just wrote it off as her being ashamed.

Quoting RJC78:

How was your mom able to hide a pregnancy AND a baby for a year???  That had to have taken a LOT of work!

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I watch it. We are addicted. Its own,of those shows that I must watch when it comes on.

I bas made me,notice things differently. Nothing from my family. But I'm public. I know I should judge or anything, but sometimes when I see a kid with someone and the kid doesn't even look like the parent I wonder.

I remember I had my oldest at one of those mall playgrounds. Went to take my oldest daughter's picture and some guy said

"Don't put that on the internet with my child in that picture." Uhh made me wonder a lot.

I think Carter should he with max. And I'm excited to see why the kidnapper it.
JoanahLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM

How old is your sister?  Snatch peoples toothbrushes and do one of those mail order DNA match things! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Quoting JoanahLee:

How old is your sister?  Snatch peoples toothbrushes and do one of those mail order DNA match things! 

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Probably because he doesnt want his kids picture on the internet. A lot of people are like that..

Quoting Pinkmommy0211: I watch it. We are addicted. Its own,of those shows that I must watch when it comes on. I bas made me,notice things differently. Nothing from my family. But I'm public. I know I should judge or anything, but sometimes when I see a kid with someone and the kid doesn't even look like the parent I wonder. I remember I had my oldest at one of those mall playgrounds. Went to take my oldest daughter's picture and some guy said "Don't put that on the internet with my child in that picture." Uhh made me wonder a lot. I think Carter should he with max. And I'm excited to see why the kidnapper it.

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Maybe.

But just made me wonder a lot, considering the girl looked nothing like the father, and seemed scared of him.

Quoting BEXi:

Probably because he doesnt want his kids picture on the internet. A lot of people are like that..

Quoting Pinkmommy0211: I watch it. We are addicted. Its own,of those shows that I must watch when it comes on.

I bas made me,notice things differently. Nothing from my family. But I'm public. I know I should judge or anything, but sometimes when I see a kid with someone and the kid doesn't even look like the parent I wonder.

I remember I had my oldest at one of those mall playgrounds. Went to take my oldest daughter's picture and some guy said

"Don't put that on the internet with my child in that picture." Uhh made me wonder a lot.

I think Carter should he with max. And I'm excited to see why the kidnapper it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)