Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange or concidence

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Every major girlfriend by ex had was bisexual. His children mother is a full term lesbian and has been dating her wife for 8 years. Im bisexual and the girl after me just dumped him for a woman. Is that a concidence?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:55 AM
So he's attracted to gay women? Do you think he really wants a wife that swings with women or he only likes people that don't really like him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Bisexual women arent gay. They are bisexual. And he is a player i doubt he looking for a wife anytime soon.

Quoting AmaliaD: So he's attracted to gay women? Do you think he really wants a wife that swings with women or he only likes people that don't really like him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Of my ex hadn't recently gotten married, I'd think you were talking about him. My wife and I have been together 8 years and he and I have a child. His ex- wife and the mother of his other child is bi, many of his ex-gf's are bi, and his new wife is bi.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Does he purposely seek them out? Or was it a concidence.

Quoting Anonymous: Of my ex hadn't recently gotten married, I'd think you were talking about him. My wife and I have been together 8 years and he and I have a child. His ex- wife and the mother of his other child is bi, many of his ex-gf's are bi, and his new wife is bi.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Really they are, gay and straight. I'm Bi. So I'd know. I'm gay for her, straight for him, and nothing for the ugly people.

So why worry about a waste of space (player aka, Peter pan type that won't grow up and be a Real adult). / don't say you aren't, wrote a whole post about it.

Do you like him? Lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Bisexual women arent gay. They are bisexual. And he is a player i doubt he looking for a wife anytime soon.

Quoting AmaliaD: So he's attracted to gay women? Do you think he really wants a wife that swings with women or he only likes people that don't really like him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I think it's a combination. The kind of girls he likes tend to be very sexually open, and also happen to be bisexual. He seeks out sexually open girls, and coincidentally these girls tend to be bisexual. He also has kind of a "thing" for girls who like girls, he enjoys watching girls together, although he wasn't quite like that when we were together, then he liked the idea, but the possibility of the reality made him jealous. But I know his new wife has a gf and he's had threesomes with exes.

Quoting Anonymous: Does he purposely seek them out? Or was it a concidence.

Quoting Anonymous: Of my ex hadn't recently gotten married, I'd think you were talking about him. My wife and I have been together 8 years and he and I have a child. His ex- wife and the mother of his other child is bi, many of his ex-gf's are bi, and his new wife is bi.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:26 PM

'full term lesbian'?  lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Ok i guess. And i did like him until i found out he was a player and cheating on me.

Quoting AmaliaD: Really they are, gay and straight. I'm Bi. So I'd know. I'm gay for her, straight for him, and nothing for the ugly people.

So why worry about a waste of space (player aka, Peter pan type that won't grow up and be a Real adult). / don't say you aren't, wrote a whole post about it.

Do you like him? Lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Bisexual women arent gay. They are bisexual. And he is a player i doubt he looking for a wife anytime soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Well she been with her 8 years and their relationship is mongogomus. So yup thats imo a full term lesbian even tho she is bi. Or was in the past.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

'full term lesbian'?  lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)