Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just F***ing Stop, NOW!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

So, what annoys you?  I have a shit ton of things, so let's get this bitch fest started.

What are my pet peeves you ask?!

When I respond to a text, sent TO me, and the person doesn't respond back. Um...did you evaporate all of a sudden?? Are you alive? Did you drop your phone in a toilet full of shit?!

When I am on FB and I send someone a message (one that requires a response), I see they are online, and then they don't respond for hours. I see my messages pop up instantly! What? Do you have a flip phone or an original Atari computer from 1979?! Are you blind?! Are you too busy to give me an answer quick?!

When all I fucking ask is that you rinse your fucking dishes and put them in the left side sink in the dish tub thingy. That's it. I don't ask you to wash them.  I don't ask you to out them away.  Just fucking rinse.  The end.

Don't fucking ask me when I'll be getting a "real" job. Don't. Just DO NOT go there. Fuckers.

Why The fuck do you leave crumbs on the coffee table?

Why are there crumpled up napkins on the coffee table? Find a fucking trash can! 

This Goddamn keyboard!

Cats, I hate cats!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL BREATHING?!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thetrollcat
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM

my facebook is on all the time at home, I am at home all the time. Just because my light is on doesnt mean I am actually at home on the computer

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)