Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Netflix ideas!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
So it's my last day off from my week off of work and it's cold and raining outside. We don't have cable and I'm tired of watching the same movies we have.

Does anyone have any ideas on good movies on Netflix? I have seen a lot but couldn't think of them off the top of my head.

I like Horror, chick flicks, comedy.
Not a fan of huge action or war movies.
Oh I've seen a lot of the paranormal type movies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I was going to suggest Fifth Element... But it's an action movie. Try it, it's awesome.
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Watch orange is the new black. It's vulgar, but refreshingly different
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM
I've gotten through season 1 was thinking about starting the next but couldn't decide if I wanted a movie or a show lol

Quoting dawnnamarie: Watch orange is the new black. It's vulgar, but refreshingly different
asleva
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I just started watching Hart of Dixie. I've also seen that they have American Horror Story on there, which I love.
ConcernedCousin
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:22 PM
War witch. Homefront.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I'll check it out thank you! The only action movies I got into was transformers, real steel, and Pacific rim lol.

Quoting ame85: I was going to suggest Fifth Element... But it's an action movie. Try it, it's awesome.
danijean
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM
I hated the second season, and Vee.

Quoting Anonymous: I've gotten through season 1 was thinking about starting the next but couldn't decide if I wanted a movie or a show lol

Quoting dawnnamarie: Watch orange is the new black. It's vulgar, but refreshingly different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supreme_queen
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM
I was going to suggest Hart of Dixie. I love that show.

Quoting asleva: I just started watching Hart of Dixie. I've also seen that they have American Horror Story on there, which I love.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:26 PM
I just started watching house of cards and really like it so far! About to put the kids down for a nap so I can watch more:)
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:29 PM

I just watched a really good movie called The Awakening. It is a Brithish film about a female ghost hunter in the 1930s. It was great and pretty creepy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)