Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to get laid!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I am having some issues with my SO.

I am hoping you ladies can help.

So I am 28, SO is 22.

We have been together for about 9 months. At first we had sex all the time. But the only time we ever saw each other was weekends and we were usually at a party or get together. He would be drinking and I would usually smoke some pot with the other girls. Then at the end of the night (or sometimes in the bathroom or outside in the shed of the party house) we would ALWAYS have sex. It was goooooooddd sex too.

Fast forward to now. He has moved in. We obviously don't drink and smoke every night. We don't party like that anymore. I started to notice that we were only having sex when he had a chance to drink.

This made me feel horrible about myself because I thought he felt like he needed to ensure drunk in order to have sex with me :-( I brought it up to him and he confessed that he has a problem with premature ejaculation. The alcohol helped him last longer. He was embarrassed.

I told him I didn't care if it was only 2 min, I just wanted to feel like he wanted me. This was about 5 months ago and we have had sex a handful of time since then that he wasn't drunk. We still don't have sex very often...

Lately things have been weird. Like last night for example.

My kids are gone for the summer. We had the house to ourselves. He had a 6 pack. I was smoking a little. He talked about us "banging" all day.

But when it got to be that time of night he had every excuse in the book to stall.

We started getting into it and he stopped it

First he needed a cigarette, he got up and went outside

30 min later I try again, he says he needs a shower, OK fine

30 min later I try again, he needs another cigarette

30 min late I try again, he says, just wait. Then turns on a movie. He says wait til the movie is done

He chooses BraveHeart, which is a 3 hour movie. I fall asleep. He wakes me up kissing my neck, ugh, finally!

I start getting all hot and heavy and he gets up, he needs another cigarette. He was outside for 45 min.

He comes back in and starts getting things going again. Then he says hang on let me go pee.

15 min later I ask if he is coming back to bed. He does

I try to start something and he just gets up and puts his clothes on(he wasn't wearing a shirt). He goes to make a snack.

At that point I said Fuck it and went to sleep. He never tried to wake me up again.

Sorry it got so long but I need some ideas, what is going on with him. Last night was just an example. The same thing going happens a couple nights a week.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Sounds like he's just not that into you, sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:50 PM
He shows me in a lot of other ways how much he loves me. He is a great boyfriend. I just feel like he has some issues with sex

Quoting Danesmommy1: Sounds like he's just not that into you, sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:17 PM
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Idk. Never had that problem. However, I made sure I had an overall good relationship with my so before we moved in together. He's never seen me drunk except for this last weekend.
DonnasMommy16
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

EAzizM
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM
He is getting young pussy.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM

He is having performance anxiety.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)