Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with room

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

So as I mentioned before, my step son decided that it would best to live with us, He is 16 so he has that right to decide.. anyway its best all around for him to be here.  So my problem currently is his "Bedroom"

We live in a small 3bedroom home.. and both of my girls each have their own bedroom.  They are to small to double them up in, and being as one is 18 and the other is 11 they would fight constantly.

So our living room is shut off pretty much from the rest of the house, house doesnt have an open floor plan.  So the living room has its own door.  We rarely ever used it.  Our family time is pretty much been in the dining room and kitchen area. So we are making the living into his bedroom.  We removed the loveseat but he wanted to keep the couch and got him a bed.  So on to my problem!! There is no closet... Any ideas on what I can do to turn the living room into a bedroom for him including someplace to hang his clothes?  We got him the dresser and bed.. but to me it still looks like a living room.  Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in Advance :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Oh thats cute.. thanks 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)