Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone's joke

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 24 Replies
Some guys have seen me like I'm a disposable woman, I'm pregnant, my SO moved out and left me for another woman and he married her 2 weeks later, and guys think, "oh easy fuck" so few have sent me requesting pics of my belly, or my boobs to see how big it is, or msg about what they would do to me. I have been tag like "that kind of woman" with kids from different man, I was married before for 10 years hello!! Of course I have kids 2 from my first marriage. Falling in love with the wrong man doesn't make me any less.

One guy even said, he (the father of my unborn child) just used you for sex, so when are you going to let me eat you in and out?

Seriously!! Some guys at work have tell me, "oh you are pregnant, I didn't know you were married" well I'm not, "oh then I'm so disappointed I thought you were a good girl" because I got to church every Sunday, that means I can't easily fall for a guy with a hidden agenda, telling me the right things and doing the right things.

I hate walking in the hall of shame and how guys look at me now, they look at me like I'm an easy girl, they don't know I really love him, they just see the fact, pregnant and left alone. They just think about "hit this" and go. Besides I'm already pregnant they don't worry, they don't care who the father is, as long as is not them.

I'm embarrassed, specially with my family, he told my father he was looking for a house so we can move in together and save some money because we need it once the baby is born.

Oh dear lord take away this pain and show me your way, this war is not ending and I'm gonna have to keep fighting, against guys, and fight against predators who see me as an easy prey. I can't do it alone, I need you God, I need you by my side, take away the pain and heal me, prepare me to keep fighting. Forgive my sins, amen
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:47 PM

How lovely...

ER-momma
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
I'm sorry you're feeling this way
Amybelle
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

uh........................ok...............

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You forgot to go anon...
nazgor
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM
ok then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seksen
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM
So hold your head up and prove it to yourself.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I was thinking the same thing. 

Quoting Danesmommy1: You forgot to go anon...

rockgal81
by Steph on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Men treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Maybe it's time you focus on you and your children and forget about guys for a good long while.
vevespears
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM
But that's my point I'm not looking for anything at all I have been blocking several guys already that have sent me comments like that, and I'm like "do I carry a sign that says alone and desperate?" No I'm not! Why these losers can keep coming along just cause they see I'm single? It's not an open invitation!

I don't want anybody, but when I walk thru the halls at work and some tell me "I thought you were a good girl" what makes them think different, of course I don't say anything, but it hurts I just pretend I don't care and I'm tired of those comments

Quoting rockgal81: Men treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Maybe it's time you focus on you and your children and forget about guys for a good long while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Forget guys..... Get yourself a special lady friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)