Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chronic cheater

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

How many times did bf, so, dh cheat before you said enough is enough and gave up? What made you realize he wouldn't change?

And for those who haven't been through it but think you would throw them out, punch them in the balls, whatever.... just give me a bump. You truly don't know what you would do unless you've been there, done that.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know how many times he's done it or how many girls. But I'm stupid and thought for along time he would change. So now I'm stuck and have to wait until I am able to work and not have to depend on him for anything. 10 years later and I wish every day I would have went with my gut the first time and left him and gave our dd up for adoption.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM
My dh cheated on me when we were teens, I left him for 6 months, we got back together and 5 yrs later I seen that he was talking to girls, I packed up mine and my daughters stuff and left for home 400miles away. After 5 months he straightened up everything is open now our phones computers email social network we share everything and have a lot more sex lol we mix it up in the bedroom and just started having threesomes so he doesn't feel like he has to go outside our home to get it.
lovinlife0429
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I have one idea. I was going to college, raising kid's and growing my career. I ignored his sorry ass until I was ready to leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM

That is a scary door I'm not sure I want to open :/ I'm glad it works for you though.

Quoting Anonymous: My dh cheated on me when we were teens, I left him for 6 months, we got back together and 5 yrs later I seen that he was talking to girls, I packed up mine and my daughters stuff and left for home 400miles away. After 5 months he straightened up everything is open now our phones computers email social network we share everything and have a lot more sex lol we mix it up in the bedroom and just started having threesomes so he doesn't feel like he has to go outside our home to get it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I've been looking for a job for 5 months so I can support myself before I make any decisions.

I'm not sure if I want to give him one more chance (another "one more") or if I want to move on. 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't know how many times he's done it or how many girls. But I'm stupid and thought for along time he would change. So now I'm stuck and have to wait until I am able to work and not have to depend on him for anything. 10 years later and I wish every day I would have went with my gut the first time and left him and gave our dd up for adoption.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM
My SO wants a threesome now and there is no way I can do it. Didn't you ever fear that it would lead to him thinking it's OK for him to sleep with somebody else because you already let him?

Quoting Anonymous: My dh cheated on me when we were teens, I left him for 6 months, we got back together and 5 yrs later I seen that he was talking to girls, I packed up mine and my daughters stuff and left for home 400miles away. After 5 months he straightened up everything is open now our phones computers email social network we share everything and have a lot more sex lol we mix it up in the bedroom and just started having threesomes so he doesn't feel like he has to go outside our home to get it.
nanny1918
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
When your so or spouse cheats on you, do you truly know how many times he's cheated ?
Isn't it more like, how many times did you catch him.
You could ask him but why would you believe a cheater ?
With that being said, I have no clue how many times he cheated before I left him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Haha threesomes to not have to go outside to get any?  No he just brings it home to show you.  Sorry but history of cheating and threesomes I don't believe they go together.

anyway first time I caught x DH I tried to work it but I still had in the back of my mind divorce and his other lies.  I watched phones and even emails.  Learned of another and called her learned of his lies to her and she and I talked.  They never went far she saw through his lies.  What I thought was his third I added spyware to his computer, kicked him out of the bedroom and planned my divorce quietly.  Learned there were 10 in 13 yrs.  yes I got everything I wanted in the divorce, to the moment in court he didn't see it coming.  He thought he had control over me.  He left the state two weeks later to be with his first affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
No he knows the rules, he's not gonna risk fucking up such a good situation, also I'm bi so it wasn't a big step. You just have to make sure it's someone that's not apart of your life. Only one night stands

Quoting Anonymous: My SO wants a threesome now and there is no way I can do it. Didn't you ever fear that it would lead to him thinking it's OK for him to sleep with somebody else because you already let him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Touche 

Quoting nanny1918: When your so or spouse cheats on you, do you truly know how many times he's cheated ? Isn't it more like, how many times did you catch him. You could ask him but why would you believe a cheater ? With that being said, I have no clue how many times he cheated before I left him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)