Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to lose weight and I've decided

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

Mobile Photo

The best way is to make sure I am accountable for each thing I eat. So I am taking photos of everything I eat throughout the day. And posting it here.

Here is breakfast.

The muffin isn't healthy I know. The coffee does have a small amount of creamer so....

The plate here has a 1 ounce slice of cheese (Swiss).

Green grapes, raw broccoli, heirloom mini tomatoes, strawberries, brown rice crunchy crackers cheese kind, and a small chocolate chip muffin. I know I know muffin bad. But I am going to work on weening myself off of the creamer and muffin.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I would do an egg instead of cheese or crackers.  It gives you protein for the day and you can add in the veggies if you do not like any raw.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Ok thank you!

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would do an egg instead of cheese or crackers.  It gives you protein for the day and you can add in the veggies if you do not like any raw.

RazzleMySpazz
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I was just gonna say this about the egg..

Quoting frndlyfn:

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:22 PM

This isn't bad and don't beat yourself up over one muffin. It takes time and you ARE allowed treats like muffins! I'd actually sit down and meal plan, which is the easiest way to stay on track and a great way to make sure you are eating well-balanced healthy meals that will get you to your goals.

casah4
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Have you considered the keto diet?  DH lost 30 lbs on it without exercise. He's losing even faster now that he's going back to the gym. There are lots of good recipes online. Even I eat the food and enjoy it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I have never heard of it I will check into it. Thank you!

Quoting casah4:

Have you considered the keto diet?  DH lost 30 lbs on it without exercise. He's losing even faster now that he's going back to the gym. There are lots of good recipes online. Even I eat the food and enjoy it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Ok thank you!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

This isn't bad and don't beat yourself up over one muffin. It takes time and you ARE allowed treats like muffins! I'd actually sit down and meal plan, which is the easiest way to stay on track and a great way to make sure you are eating well-balanced healthy meals that will get you to your goals.

articmom
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I don't know why but that looks like a lot of food , I usually boil a dozen eggs and eat them through the week for breakfast . Yummy my favorite, and the way I weined of creamer was I switched to a good hot cinnamon tea yummy .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:26 PM
I love cinnamon thank you I will try that.

Quoting articmom: I don't know why but that looks like a lot of food , I usually boil a dozen eggs and eat them through the week for breakfast . Yummy my favorite, and the way I weined of creamer was I switched to a good hot cinnamon tea yummy .
Indy3000
by Bowchicabowow on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Try drinking your coffee black for two weeks even if that means choking it down lol. You will get used to not having it and then eventually prefer it that way. I was a creamer with coffee drinker for 10 years then did paleo and gave it up, hated the taste at first but now coffee tastes horrible without creamer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)