Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why??!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

So I've been having awful pains for the passed couple of days, and I thought I'd wait it out to see if the pain eased up. It's gotten worse, and DH is working long hours. I texted my mom to see if she could take me to the hospital(we only have one vehicle and I don't want to call an ambulance) and watch DD while I'm there. She keeps saying "just go at 7, I can't pick you up between 4 and 7". First it was because she had work, then it was because of transportation issues. For one, she works until midnight usually(and I KNOW she does not work today), second of all, how will the transportation issues resolve in just a few hours? I keep asking her why it HAS to be at 7 and what the transportation issues are. She keeps saying "I just told you, I can't pick you up until after 7". REALLY?! Why does she STILL not care about anyone but herself. I KNOW hwy she won't pick me up before 7. My stepdad gets off at 3 today, gets home at 3:30 and she wants to spend time with him(because 8 hours without him is so terrible, she'll start calling his phone half an hour before he gets off work), but she won't admit it. So here I am, possibly in labor, with DD and my selfish mother. 

Oh, I'm not going to make DH get fired just to take me to the hospital. The ONLY way they will let him leave is if I'm in labor for sure and I'm going to have the baby then.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Just call a freaking ambulance, jesus christ.
sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Are the pains bad enough to be labor pains? Maybe try a different position.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Call an ambulance and then call your mom a couple days from now to tell her you had the baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Wow, drama. Call an ambulance, a taxi, a friend, a neighbor, the local church.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Yes, every position I'm in hurts, especially laying down for some reason.

Quoting sarbear8508: Are the pains bad enough to be labor pains? Maybe try a different position.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:36 PM

She can pay the ambulance bill then. This can all easily be avoided if she didn't have her head so far up her husband's butt.

Quoting two4one:

Call an ambulance and then call your mom a couple days from now to tell her you had the baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Taxi
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:41 PM

They charge you for an ambulance?  What would you do if your mom wasn't around?

Quoting Anonymous:

She can pay the ambulance bill then. This can all easily be avoided if she didn't have her head so far up her husband's butt.

Quoting two4one:

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Yeah, those rides are pricey. I hardly think op's mom should foot the bill for it though lol freaking ridiculous.

Quoting two4one:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting two4one:

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:45 PM

That sucks. It's free here.

Quoting BrutalTruth: Yeah, those rides are pricey. I hardly think op's mom should foot the bill for it though lol freaking ridiculous.
Quoting two4one:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting two4one:

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)