Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your real life personality

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 93 Replies

Can you be objective and honest about it?

I am controlling, pushy, impatient, not very social and very opinionated and judgmental.  I love very hard, and I mother anyone and everyone.  I go nuts when someone asks for my advice and then disregards it, and then always, like 99.9% of the time, they end up saying after they screw up that I was right.  I'm spontaneous and hate routine and schedules.  My husband has a tatoo of my nick name, "Beautiful Disaster".  LOL

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful Disaster was a good read.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I'm a bitch, plain and simple

Lilith23
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm a fae stuck in a hobbit's body with a touch of goblin attitude and a whole lot of fabulous hair flips.
Bottom line; I'm an awesome person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Mobile Photo

AvantGardener
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm opinionated. I talk to much, too loud, and to anyone. I'm witty. I don't get close to people easily and tend to have a ton of acquaintances but only a few friends. I like to be alone. I like quiet. I'm patient but I can also be critical. I enjoy a bit of gossip but not about friends. If you tell me Becky is a bitch and then invite her to lunch with us, I cut ties immediately.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:34 PM
I'm loud and semi obnoxious in real too.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
You know of grumpy cat , I assume ? Yeah. She's me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am everything you said you were except , during the week my life HAS to be on schedule, weekends I am more spontaneous.

lovinlife0429
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM

UHG!  I hate two faced people!  I have ended a few friendships because of it.

Quoting AvantGardener:

I'm opinionated. I talk to much, too loud, and to anyone. I'm witty. I don't get close to people easily and tend to have a ton of acquaintances but only a few friends. I like to be alone. I like quiet. I'm patient but I can also be critical. I enjoy a bit of gossip but not about friends. If you tell me Becky is a bitch and then invite her to lunch with us, I cut ties immediately.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a person who behaves according to the environmental needs.  I can read a room in five seconds and be whatever is going to suit the occasion best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)