Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some cute kitten pics....

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:58 PM
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is Meeko. He's 3 1/2 months old and a ball of energy. He's the sweetest little thing ever.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Oh and to the anons that I just KNOW will comment, yes I am aware I need to vacuum. Fuck off.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoliPetitChaton
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Such a cutie!
lacyleanne
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Cute!
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Mobile Photo

My cat approves lol
Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Awwww he/she is beautiful!!! I wanted an orange tabby but Meeko's personality won us over. Even if he does look like a lighter version of my older cat, Kovu.

Orange tabbies are my favorites! What color are his/her eyes?

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

My cat approves lol
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Thank you! It's a girl. She has orange eyes. The only in her liter to get orange. The other two were blue. We named her honey lol. Kovu is an awesome name.

Quoting Krysta784: Awwww he/she is beautiful!!! I wanted an orange tabby but Meeko's personality won us over. Even if he does look like a lighter version of my older cat, Kovu.

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

My cat approves lol
Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Aww. I have a blue eyed female too named Nala. She's a Siamese Burmese mix.

And Meeko makes three and more than enough for this mama to handle! He's so energetic! He and my toddler chase each other around all day. I keep hoping to wear at least one of them out! Lol!

Quoting Cocomicah: Thank you! It's a girl. She has orange eyes. The only in her liter to get orange. The other two were blue. We named her honey lol. Kovu is an awesome name.

Quoting Krysta784: Awwww he/she is beautiful!!! I wanted an orange tabby but Meeko's personality won us over. Even if he does look like a lighter version of my older cat, Kovu.

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

My cat approves lol
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Aww I would love to get more cats, but she is a selfish little devil. We been having her for almost four years and she is definitely used to being the only child. My ds is 14 months and she finally accepts him as part of our clan lol.

Quoting Krysta784: Aww. I have a blue eyed female too named Nala. She's a Siamese Burmese mix.

And Meeko makes three and more than enough for this mama to handle! He's so energetic! He and my toddler chase each other around all day. I keep hoping to wear at least one of them out! Lol!
Quoting Cocomicah: Thank you! It's a girl. She has orange eyes. The only in her liter to get orange. The other two were blue. We named her honey lol. Kovu is an awesome name.

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

My cat approves lol
Texasladybug84
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Nope...cute but after my last devil cat, you can keep them all lol.
Nessie0411
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are my two girls. Misty(Grey) and Mylie (white)
rebecca_tal4
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This was the litter we had back in April. We kept the one on it's back. She's a spoiled lil booger now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)