Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is the a**hole here?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I had to go to Lowe's this morning to get a new belt for our dryer. I was in a hurry because I needed to get back so my dh could get it fixed quickly. We needed to dry his clothes so he could go to work.

As I was getting out of my car, some guy approached me and asked me to give him a jump start. I told him sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't have time. He said " THANKS FOR NOTHING, YOU BITCH!" I just walked away into the store.

Who was the asshole in this situation? There were a bunch of other cars there. It's not like he was in the middle of nowhere and nobody else would come along. I just really needed to get the part for the dryer and get home fast. If I wasn't in a hurry, I would have helped him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Damn... You were not in the wrong lol he was just having a bad day. I'm sure someone helped him.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:23 PM

He was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Him there are too many trying that crap just to take you and rape and kill you now a days

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM
He was. You are not obligated to help him.
gradysmom2006
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Being a lunatic is not a good way to get help. He was an ass.
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Him. I have needed a jump before and when someone says no I smile and say ok thank.
teenkabear
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM

He was wrong.  Granted, he was in a high stress situation, so I would give him a break just that once.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM
He was wrong. I freak out about people approaching me like that. I'm just paranoid I guess
Bethsunshine
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:32 PM

He was! He could have asked a bunch of other people to help him. I get that he was probably annoyed and frustrated that his car wouldn't start but that is no reason to yell and cuss at you.

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:32 PM
He was. Even if I wasn't rushing I wouldn't help. I am a leary of men asking for help from women. It is Lowes find a dude.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)