Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strippers!!!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM
  • 17 Replies
If you are a stripper, I give you props! What you do takes skills and courage! I don't agree with it, but to each their own.

I do have a questions though.

What made you want to be a stripper?

What's the nastiest thing you have ever experienced on the job?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I know a girl who's a stripper.

She makes BANK.

(In fact, she just walked home with a $21k payout for a private 3-day event in Reno)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Im an ex stripper. I actually quit when i found out i was pregnant. I was thinking about returning for a side hustle but my stomach looks nasty. Doubt ill make the same money..lol.
Glitter_Shart
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:38 PM
I've seen strippers with awful bodies, and I do judge them. Not because of their job choice, but because of them thinking they look good enough to get naked in front of people.

Good for you, for knowing when to throw in the towel.

Quoting Anonymous: Im an ex stripper. I actually quit when i found out i was pregnant. I was thinking about returning for a side hustle but my stomach looks nasty. Doubt ill make the same money..lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol and i recently was driving past one. And the woman looked like a tranny. She was so thin and homely in the face. I have no idea how some become strippers.

Quoting Glitter_Shart: I've seen strippers with awful bodies, and I do judge them. Not because of their job choice, but because of them thinking they look good enough to get naked in front of people.

Good for you, for knowing when to throw in the towel.

Quoting Anonymous: Im an ex stripper. I actually quit when i found out i was pregnant. I was thinking about returning for a side hustle but my stomach looks nasty. Doubt ill make the same money..lol.
Glitter_Shart
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Im also an ex stripper. And how i got involved was a guy just asked me to call him and he had a card with his number. He just said you got it as i walking down the street. And i have had stalkers etc. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Quoting Glitter_Shart: If you are a stripper, I give you props! What you do takes skills and courage! I don't agree with it, but to each their own.

Glitter_Shart
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Why did you quit?

Quoting Anonymous: Im also an ex stripper. And how i got involved was a guy just asked me to call him and he had a card with his number. He just said you got it as i walking down the street. And i have had stalkers etc. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Quoting Glitter_Shart: If you are a stripper, I give you props! What you do takes skills and courage! I don't agree with it, but to each their own.

big.city.mama
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I use to strip before I was legally of age so my body was great but after awhile it gets to be like any job that you have to deal with asshole customers and still smile and act like you want to be there when you would rather be in sweats on the couch watching a movie some nights where better than most a lot of catty petty jealousy between dancers and the whole you "stole" my customer shit go on my nerves I lasted 7 months !
Kriskash25
by Kristina on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought about it instead of getting student loans, but fell in love and had a bunch of babies instead lol. Now with my stretch marks no way! I think teen pregnancy awareness should involve pictures of woman's bodies after child birth!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Because i had a stalker that tried to rape me. He followed me home it was awful. So i quit the jobs isnt all that. My safety is more important.

Quoting Glitter_Shart: Why did you quit?

Quoting Anonymous: Im also an ex stripper. And how i got involved was a guy just asked me to call him and he had a card with his number. He just said you got it as i walking down the street. And i have had stalkers etc. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)