Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how I feel

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

about my DH anymore. Its been a couple of weeks. I am just up in the air in the sense that I don't really enjoy time with him, while I don't hate it I try to avoid it. Sometimes I wish it was just my DS and I and that I didn't have to deal with his BS and listen to the tone in his voice.. I don't know why I feel this way, I don't know what is happening to me... 

There has been a lot that has happened in the last few weeks and I think maybe that could be the root of those things.. But, I just don't know...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alli1204
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Talk to him. Honesty is best.
rosie211
by I'm a nice one on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM

What happened? If this is a new feeling, it's coming from somewhere....

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM
I'm annoyed that we've only had sex twice this month.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:15 PM

If a lot has happened to your family in the last couple of weeks then take some time to see if the feelings will pass. Talk to him to let him know how you are feeling and what he may choose to do to help. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:44 PM
I started a new job which landed me a lot more money. His reaction was jealousy. I thought I moved on and dealt with that. He just accepted a new job in a new field and I now carry our insurance and what not. I feel like he handed over his responsibility to me and in turn I've started to question whether I want to have a child with someone whom just handed his responsibility to me which means the possibility of being home with my child is no longer available.

Quoting rosie211:

What happened? If this is a new feeling, it's coming from somewhere....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)