Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH kid!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My SD just said that she had a black girl bully her and the teacher didn't do anything because she was black too. Said she wanted to fight the girl but she would have got in trouble for being white. Bg: I am black. Her dad is white. She says the most inappropriate things all the time. Like told me black people can't have long hair. They can only get it through weaves. Like an argument. Told me all about black people this and that. The kid is 11. Still spouting nonsense after 7 years. Let alone there were 3 other white girls in her class. Only she got picked on for being white let her tell it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Ugh, at 11? Ds tried that "black vs white" crap with me... when he was 6! Sorry kid, that doesn't work. Your uncle is black, same with my best friend. Look under the skin.

Is bm in the picture? She's getting it from somewhere.. or got it from somewhere and its still being reinforced (ppl agreeing with her).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Bm is in the picture. Back when SD was like 1 BM's mom told me we have one of those people in our family too. So from her and probably others. I swear she should know better at this age. Hopefully she doesn't call one of her classmates ghetto to their face. She thinks ghetto is having braids to your back and wearing certain clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)