Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fake boobs?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM
  • 27 Replies
Have any of you ladies had any plastic surgery done? On what and how much did it cost? How big or small did you go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM
I'm going to have a lift after I finish bf my son. It's going to cost around 5,000. I naturally have double ds (bigger sometimes during pregnancy/bf) so I don't need an implant. And I don't want a reduction. I just don't want them to sag. Lol
the.B.karma
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM

I have never, will never, here is a bump though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM
I'm in the exact same situation. Only I'm having trouble justifying spending so much money on myself. But I want my perky boobs back!

Quoting Anonymous: I'm going to have a lift after I finish bf my son. It's going to cost around 5,000. I naturally have double ds (bigger sometimes during pregnancy/bf) so I don't need an implant. And I don't want a reduction. I just don't want them to sag. Lol
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I have had a few procedures. With my boobs they were a pathetic deflated b. They are now a full, round d. I love them.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM
None here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I had breast Aug done back in 2012. I paid 4500 and went from a 32B to a 32G

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:56 PM
My hubby says it's a gift for him too. So it's ok. We have been saving for it. It at times is crazy to me. And them I'm back to be okay with it again.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm in the exact same situation. Only I'm having trouble justifying spending so much money on myself. But I want my perky boobs back!

Quoting Anonymous: I'm going to have a lift after I finish bf my son. It's going to cost around 5,000. I naturally have double ds (bigger sometimes during pregnancy/bf) so I don't need an implant. And I don't want a reduction. I just don't want them to sag. Lol
elfling811
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I have never had a boob job for the sake of fixing my boobs. In 2010 I had a double mastectomy for very advanced breast cancer. A year after my mastectomy, I had an extensive reconstruction where they transplanted my belly fat to where my boobs used to be.

I have very good insurance. If I remember correctly with the co-pays for all of my hospitalizations and doctors visits regarding my surgeries and reconstruction have not even added up to $500.

I actually downsized with my reconstruction. I was a DDD when I had my mastectomy and my reconstruction is a full D.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Holy mother....but at least you got your money worth lol

Quoting Greenenvy:

I had breast Aug done back in 2012. I paid 4500 and went from a 32B to a 32G

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Breast reduction in 2007.  Went from 36 F/G (hard to tell, couldn't buy a bra that fit w/o special order and $$$$)   to a 36 D.  About 10K (insurance wouldn't pay because my BMI was high despite a 18% body fat and a note from doctor saying I was very healthy and BMI was an innacurate measure of my weight and health). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)