Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FWB. I caught feeling. Fml

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So I've been a buddy to this guy, he's seriously the sweetest guy Ever a true gentleman, very respectful. When were together it just seems so natural, we hold eachother hands he would kiss my forehead and i feel this connection between us. But when it comes down to it he would say comment like "if we were dating" what what?! It feel like we have been tho and it just gives me mixed signals. He will also make certain comments and if he doesn't want me seeing anyone else and that he hasn't been either, so I don't know I'm just very confused. Maybe I should just stop seeing him all together.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Just have a talk be clear about what you want
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Next time he says something like that just say i thought we were dating and if he says no we aint then move on
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Or you could just ask him.
SissySmurf
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I'm totally lost with your post.. 

You said "He will also make certain comments and if he doesn't want me seeing anyone else and that he hasn't been either.." So the comments he makes is regarding you not seeing anyone else? And that he hasn't been either?

He apparently isn't getting the "rules" of the "game".. lol He can't dictate if you see someone or not - or who you see if you decide to see someone. FWB is a no-string-attached agreement between two or more people to have sex. What you do before and after you have sex is no concern of the other person.

You could assume that he isn't in for a relationship, even tho' it feels as tho' you are in one, and stop seeing him all together.. That is one solution - and ya answered your own problem.. *High five..*  Or you can ask him and talk thru it to see where he's standing. Maybe it's just a case of him not understanding how to go about being a buddy.. lol.. maybe he's never done it before? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I'm in the same boat almost. Except mine is my ex and baby daddy.

The best advice I saw above was have a real conversation with him.
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM
No help sorry. My BFF and FWB were the same person. We fell hard for each other. We've been together 18 years married 14
LyTe684
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Quoting rfhsure: Or you could just ask him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)