Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sperm donor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Any women here use a sperm donor? If so what is the process. And btw i mean a real sperm donor from a sperm bank. Please do not leave anything about a so called sperm donor aka a deadbeat ex...lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Anybody?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Nope just deadbeat ex
rebeccarae
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Nope, but here's a BUMP.

smec769
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Yes. Ordered the sperm from the sperm bank and had it shipped to my reproductive doctor around the time I was ready to be inseminated. I took fertility drugs and my ovaries were monitored. When some follicles looked big enough I was given a shot to ovulate then went in 24 hours later for the insemination. I used fairfax cryobank. All donors are online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anyakay
by on Oct. 26, 2014 at 12:14 AM

I didn't go through a sperm bank but I do have a 7 year old daugther that was conceived using at home insemination from a personal donor. 

He left his sample in a sterile medical cup and I used a sterile needleless syringe to inseminate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Used a donor through a legit website, without legal aide. Met, drew up documents, attempted both artificial and natural insemination. Boom pregnant. In the process of baby #2
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Oct. 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Our friend got a physical and a std screening and when he cleared we did at home inseminations.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)