Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiding a pregnancy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I had this friend back when we were like 14/15 years old. She lived with her dad, and two older siblings. She ended up getting pregnant. Instead of telling him, she convinced him to let her move back in with her mom who lived a few hours away. She left, had the baby, and have it up for adoption, with out ever telling her dad or her siblings. They still don't know, I'm sure. Only reason I knew was because I called her wondering where the hell she had been the last 9 months. She spilled the beans and swore me to secrecy. I thought it was such an odd thing to keep hidden. How would you feel if your DD ever did that to you, or if you found out your ex knew the whole time and didn't tell you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Larae1990
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I would be mad at my ex for hiding it, sad that she didn't trust me enough to talk to me and disappointed in her for getting pregnant to begin with!
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:45 PM
I read a story once about a little girl who was raped by the school janitor when she was like 11 and ended up pregnant. She had to wear baggy clothes and eventually she went to "stay with family" gave birth and her parents pretended the baby was theirs. Finally when she was in college she went to the school and picked her daughter up and told her the truth. The mom was in college not the daughter.
Everyone around them was shocked. I read that story in Cosmo god like 10 years ago and still remember it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)