Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd had a tick where?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
Yesterday I noticed something on the top of my dd's vaginia. It looked like a scratch so I left it alone. I gave her a shower a little bit ago and she pointed to the scratch and asked if I could take it off. I closely looked at it and freaked. I yelled for dh and I told him I think it's a tick. He laid her down and looked closely and said yes it's a tick. He got it off and now I'm thinking I need to make her a doctors appointment. I have never had a tick and this is her first one. She always wears pants outside and sometimes shorts. How the hell did she get a tick there??? We never go in the woods but sometimes she rolls in the grass.

Has your child ever had a tick? I'm worried about Lyme. My dd is 3 years old
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Stopped after "dad's vagina"
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM
My daughter had one on her cheek before
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I fixed it

Quoting Anonymous: Stopped after "dad's vagina"
DameDeLaMer
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Lmao your dad's vagina!!! Ticks can get many places without you knowing. Depending on the type of tick she should be fine.
southern.momof2
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
My kids have all had ticks.
mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
LMAO...

Your "dad's vagina"

My auto correct did the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous: Yesterday I noticed something on the top of my dd's vaginia. It looked like a scratch so I left it alone. I gave her a shower a little bit ago and she pointed to the scratch and asked if I could take it off. I closely looked at it and freaked. I yelled for dh and I told him I think it's a tick. He laid her down and looked closely and said yes it's a tick. He got it off and now I'm thinking I need to make her a doctors appointment. I have never had a tick and this is her first one. She always wears pants outside and sometimes shorts. How the hell did she get a tick there??? We never go in the woods but sometimes she rolls in the grass.

Has your child ever had a tick? I'm worried about Lyme. My dd is 3 years old
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Calm down and read what you wrote it will freak people out and you'll be called a Troll. Ticks aren't good I would make an appointment with the dr just to be on the safe side.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Oh poor thing. You should take her to the doctor. They will remove it and treat her if she needs it.

MommyKir
by Kay on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

if she gets a "ring" around the bite, that is a sign of Lyme... other then that, as long as your DH got the head of the tick out, you should be fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM
I did fix it

Quoting Anonymous:

Calm down and read what you wrote it will freak people out and you'll be called a Troll. Ticks aren't good I would make an appointment with the dr just to be on the safe side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)