Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like making out with DH :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies
Eversince we first started dating (8 yrs ago)
We just haven't kissed right. Something isn't clicking. It isn't smooth enough, it doesn't flow right, we never have the same rythms... Our tongues just aren't meeting right lol.

I know this a terrible confession but I just hate kissing DH. I mean, it makes me hot because mouth on mouth, tongue on tongue is still a turn on, but when it just doesn't flow right, it all goes wrong :/.
DH was my FIRST serious BF. I made out with a guy once, before DH. So maybe I'm the one who isn't doing it right.? Idk. I do feel like DH moves his tongue too fast and too awkwardly.
Here's a description of how he kisses:
He leaves his mouth open, his lips will have no motion, his tongue is in my mouth and it just goes round and round and round in circles, revolving around my tongue- and its all fast paced. Like, really fast. His tongue goes in super fast circles.. Around my tongue. If that makes any sense? LOL. Idk. Does that sound right?
Its just terrible because we have an awesome amazing sex life and we make each other sooo hot. Ugh! I just wish this one aspect of it all wasn't so flawed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Bump
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Lol that does sound really odd but I am a kissing novice so I'm no help lol sorry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Aw lol thanks for the reply anyway.

Quoting Tooth_Inspector: Lol that does sound really odd but I am a kissing novice so I'm no help lol sorry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Well for starters you could tell him to slow down and then tell/show him how you want him to kiss you. After he knows what/how you want to be kissed he will take the lead ;)
LyTe684
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Weird
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
He's so sensitive when it comes to stuff like that... But I'll try, in hopes that he won't get offended or hurt.

Quoting Anonymous: Well for starters you could tell him to slow down and then tell/show him how you want him to kiss you. After he knows what/how you want to be kissed he will take the lead ;)
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't do kissing at all. Especially not making out. That's disgusting to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I know :/

Quoting LyTe684: Weird
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:14 PM

I hate kissing my husband too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)