Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who are sure they found the one..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Is the sex any different than with previous partners? Do you have such a connection, your body does things on it's own?

Im just curious, if sex will ever be MIND BLOWING with the person I'm meant to be with, or if it's just something that I enjoy once in awhile.

I've been with a handful of partners and I only got off with the two I had serious relationships with. And I believe that was only because I was comfortable enough to be on top and get myself off.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AvantGardener
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM

I don't believe in the one but I can tell you that the sex is good. I don't know about mind blowing, but I've never had better. Maybe a tie, but not better. lol

Bluescorpia
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I never enjoyed sex or squirted until I met my current SO. I'm hanging onto this one as long as I can lol
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:18 PM
DH gets me off 9/10 I love sex with him. When I fantasize I think if him. Sex dreams are with him. I could go for some lovin now...
rebeccarae
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I found the one, and he's been my only one. I couldn't tell you otherwise. BUMP.

my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Yes it is mind blowing, perfect and better with my husband than with anyone else !
Elegy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM

No, the sex isn't really any different. I've always had good sex though, so idk, maybe it's just me :P

beeky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:24 PM
My husband is the best I've been with, but I've been married for 26 years. I've forgotten the others lol.
Elyssa414
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I think the difference is more that "the one" will take the time to figure out how to please you. He or she will be passionate and compassionate about your needs/feelings.

I never enjoyed sex until me and DH got together- and even then it took a while for us to get into our groove.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I've had good sex with all my partners, well except one but there was a reason, lol. But sex with my dh is just mind blowing. There is something so amazing about it.
911Diva
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Sex doesn't just happen and stay that way for everyone you have to work at it. Part of it us being comfortable with one another being able to communicate in the bedroom what you like and what you don't like. I defiantly think sex gets better as you get older the more you know your body and your partners body the better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)