Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you THAT girl?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM
  • 242 Replies
2 moms liked this
When you hang with other couples are you the girl/woman who is more comfortable with the men? I tend to be. I've had bad experiences with women and friendships so if we go to someone's house, I find myself sitting outside with the men, instead of with the women. I'm just NOT a woman's woman.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Sigh, I'm "That" girl too.
Elegy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Not really. I'm okay with everyone. However, most women don't really like me, while most guys do, so... yeah..

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Here lately no, I have been finding the women that are a lot like me. So it works.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Sigh, I'm "That" girl too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this
No I'm not. Most women I know that are like that have serious self esteem issues.
ShutUpImTalking
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Yep. Always have been. I just do not get along with women at all. I don't relate to them.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:40 PM
I only have brothers, but I'm not much of a people person. I have my people, so it takes me a while to be comfortable around new people.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Yes I am, although I'm almost never in that situation. I think we have 1 female friend. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM

For the most part, yes. I am. I've always been more comfortable around men. However, I usually find myself alone in social situations because I'm really shy, and always feel awkward talking to people. It really sucks, because I don't like being by myself, but I am so shy around people I don't know that it's hard to get to know and be friends with anyone. 

Krueger
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM
im fine with both.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)