Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
My son was born at 23 weeks ever since then it has been nothing by doc appt and stress. He is pretty healthy but now needs leg braces to be able to walk he's 2. Oh and the medical bills are insane.... I sit around and cry I hate that he has to go through so much! Have any of you ever been on depression medicine? Did it help?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
:(
janel09
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Zoloft made me numb. Lexapro made me throw up. I refused Paxil. I've been more sucessful with the therapy route.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I don't do well with antidepressant meds, so I take benzodiazepines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Thank you! I will check into that.

Quoting janel09:

Zoloft made me numb. Lexapro made me throw up. I refused Paxil. I've been more sucessful with the therapy route.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Prozac worked when i was on them, but I also did talk therapy. Zoloft- I attempted suicide
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I'm sorry. Prozac worked for me. I hated zoloft, it made me a zombie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Thanks. I'm so happy he's here,and doing well and I just have to get help to deal with everything else.

Quoting nelliesmommy: I'm sorry. Prozac worked for me. I hated zoloft, it made me a zombie.
LadyBugMom09
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I'm sorry. :( I had pre partum depression with my second, but I refused anti depressants. I turned to God in prayer. He helped me through it. Good luck!!
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I'm hope you find something that helps you. Unless even talking to someone or a counselor can help. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks. I'm so happy he's here,and doing well and I just have to get help to deal with everything else.

Quoting nelliesmommy: I'm sorry. Prozac worked for me. I hated zoloft, it made me a zombie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting LadyBugMom09: I'm sorry. :( I had pre partum depression with my second, but I refused anti depressants. I turned to God in prayer. He helped me through it. Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)