Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

be honest with me. update.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
How MucH TimE Do Your Kids Spend On Electronics A Day? And How Old Are They? I Will Tell You My Reasoning For Asking Later When I Am NoT On My Phone That Capitalizes Every Damn Word I Type. Ugh.

Edit.... my son has a kindle that he plays on for around 4 hours (some games, some movies) a day at the sitters and such. He has been complaining of headaches so I have taken away his computer and tablet privileges until I can see if the eye strain of those is causing it. Just feeling like a failure mom and didn't know how long other kids played. I know all of his little friends play on them a lot, but I just wanted more data, I guess. He is six, by the way.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMandaz
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Why aren't the words on the title capitalized aswell?
AvantGardener
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM

6 and 4, none

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM
An hour unless they are sick or the weather is bad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Under 24 hours :#
Amybelle
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Lol Lol Lol

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Why is every first letter capitalized except in the title?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM
They watch an hour or two of tv at night. But during the summer they're pretty much outside from the time they wake up until bedtime. I'm lucky if I can get them to come in for meals. During the winter they do spend a little more time, but we don't have any game systems or a computer, so they're limited then too.
GhettoKoolAide
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:07 PM
2.5 and I would say 4 hours a day. But it's mainly back ground noise for the TV. But he will spend 30 min on his iPod or tablet.
rachael060714
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I don't know. My husband just installed a new keyboard on my phone so I think he has fixed my issue.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Why is every first letter capitalized except in the title?
JayTee80
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Mine are 10 and 13. It depends on the day but usually not more then an hour at night. They don't just play games though. They will read or listen to music on their tablets. They are pretty busy with camp and other activities during the day, and prefer to be outside swimming when the weather is nice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)