Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid b****!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
So I had this friend who I deployed with, and we got really close. When we returned from deployment, she got out of the military, but didn't have a job lined up. So for about 6 months she struggled. I helped her pay rent, pay bills, bought her food ect. She owned me a lot of money. She finally got a really good job, over seas as a government contractor. She offered to pay for me and my kids to go back to my hometown for the summer because she knew I missed my family. (we are in dhs hometown while he is deployed) I declined many times because the cost of everything. (The plane tickets and car rental were going to be a little more than what he owned me) she insisted, and bought the plane tickets. I was beyond grateful. But when we got to the rental place, she couldn't get the car on her debit card, because of her credit. So we agreed if I put it on my card, she would pay me back in cash. Ok, I stupidly trusted her. (I deployed with this girl, I trusted her with my life!) well after that she had to leave, her vacation was over. So I gave her my bank info to wire the money. That never happened. About a week later she called me telling me I lied to her about 'something' but would never tell me about what. I was honestly clueless. She told me she was done with me and that was that, never heard from her again. Never got my money. Guess that was a life lesson....
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Semajmom719
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Sounds like she was trying to make up any excuse to not pay u back...smh damn shame
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Yeah ya think? .... Pitiful.

Quoting Semajmom719: Sounds like she was trying to make up any excuse to not pay u back...smh damn shame
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Sorry hun
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Oh it's ok. Guess you have to learn some things the hard way.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Sorry hun
BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Sorry to hear. Cut ties :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:44 PM

and she is the stupid one that got supported by you? how funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM
It's not funny. But thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

and she is the stupid one that got supported by you? how funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Well apparently she's already done that for the both of us, so I guess she's useful for something!! Lol

Quoting BEXi:

Sorry to hear. Cut ties :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Yep, sorry.

VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Karma is a bitch and she will get her's for pulling this off on you... Sorry she did that, so wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)