Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sofa king mad at my neighbors. Am I wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 420 Replies
1 mom liked this

She has a four year old granddaughter who spends a lot of time their. She is the kind of kid who is overly friendly and under supervised. She just walks into my home all the time. She has begun to steal toys from my son. She aggravates my son. She likes to tell him, his friends are going to get in trouble with her grandma, that he doesn't go to school, he is going to get in trouble. All the stuff is bullocks, she is just an instigator. My son is 8, btw. He just sits and takes it because he knows she's just a little girl. Last night he yelled at her and her grandma came over and bit his head off and told him not to talk her that way.

I know he's the older child but she comes to him, to his home just to aggravate him and 90& of the time he takes it. The next day she came in and left with a toy of his. He went outside and yelled at her to give it back. Again grandma yells at him to not talk to her like that. And she didn't make her give the toy back. She has taken toys several other times and we have been very understanding. Ds got frustrated and I don't really blame him. All he said was, hey give that back its mine. He did have an attitude when he said it.

I did talk to ds about not yelling at little kids. He doesn't usually, he is actually usually great with them. Earlier this week they told me at his camp how great he is with the younger kids. Do you think ds and I are wrong? How would you handle this?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM
82 moms liked this
Stop letting her in the house.
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM
3 moms liked this
Don't let her in. Very simple
blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:20 PM
10 moms liked this
When she comes over send her home. Don't allow her back.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:20 PM
9 moms liked this
I'd lock my door. I also don't have trouble sending kids that have over stayed their welcome home. If she is a nuisance, tell her that she is not allowed at your house and walk her home every time she shows up.
1taximomhere
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Don't allow her in. When she does come over, send her back home.
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM
36 moms liked this

lock your door.

we really have to tell you this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd send her home. Btw, I love how you worded the title...very creative:)
Larae1990
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM
9 moms liked this
Tell the Gma to keep her kid out of your house, and don't let her in. If I was your son I'd be very frustrated too.
Crashly
by Ashley on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM
As soon as she comes in, tell her to go home and not come back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM
44 moms liked this

Why are you still letting her in and why are you letting someone yell at your child and take his stuff?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)