Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you NEED a relationship in order to be happy?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:23 AM
  • 194 Replies
Or can you be happy on your own?
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:25 AM
I can't answer that question, personally. I've been with Dh half of my life...

I couldn't imagine being single.
vegepunkstr
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been with my dh since we were 17. I don't know what it is like to be an adult not in a relationship.

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:28 AM
13 moms liked this
I've been single for 8 years now and I can honestly say it's been amazing. I have NO desire to ever be in a long term relationship ever again.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:29 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm perfectly content alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Idk. I haven't been in a relationship but dds dad and I are basically together so I dont really feel single. I'm not unhappy but if I didnt have him around I admit I would be very unhappy. I don't have anyone else but him, things are getting better between us and we might be getting back together officially.
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:31 AM
I love being single. After having been in relationships since I was fourteen, I can tell you that I love being single. I can do what I want, when I want. I'm content with myself. I do wonder though what it will be like whenI'm older and my son is out of the house.

Quoting Anonymous: I've been single for 8 years now and I can honestly say it's been amazing. I have NO desire to ever be in a long term relationship ever again.
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:32 AM
I hope what is best for you is what happens :)

Quoting Anonymous: Idk. I haven't been in a relationship but dds dad and I are basically together so I dont really feel single. I'm not unhappy but if I didnt have him around I admit I would be very unhappy. I don't have anyone else but him, things are getting better between us and we might be getting back together officially.
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't been single since I was 12... I wouldn't know how to be single. I would definitely enjoy it for a while though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:33 AM
My daughter is going to college next year. I'm hoping she says she wants to stay home lol but I know she wants to go away and I'm happy that she wants that. I work so I have that going for me lol!

Quoting CadesMum: I love being single. After having been in relationships since I was fourteen, I can tell you that I love being single. I can do what I want, when I want. I'm content with myself. I do wonder though what it will be like whenI'm older and my son is out of the house.

Quoting Anonymous: I've been single for 8 years now and I can honestly say it's been amazing. I have NO desire to ever be in a long term relationship ever again.
catcameback
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:34 AM

I'm happy on my own and haven't had a relationship for nearly 8yrs, so I guess I don't need one lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN